Deleted
    I think 5.2 will remove the transmog restrictions for weapons with same animations.

15+ Year Old Account
    so my question for which weapon I could use remains open then...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xebtria View Post
    so my question for which weapon I could use remains open then...
    You can transmog a one-hand axe into a one hand sword or mace (or viceversa), also you can transmog a 2hand swords into a 2hand mace or axe (or viceversa)

After seeing all these sets, I'm gonna race change back to Human from Panda. Models look so much better on them, pandas have big heads and small shoulders :/.

Here's my current set: Helmet is hidden, but it's the faceguard of the molten giant (warrior t12).

Last edited by Icycoldd; 2013-01-14 at 04:29 PM.

Here's mine, faction transferred from orc, finally got the mats for bloodmoon, such a rare weapon now literally everyone has either sword or mace spec.

Deleted

Question Hi the bikiniplate sets.

[QUOTE=Thurisaz;16434479]I like it altough i'd use a different helm & weapon. looks to much like a healadin 7,5 /10!

Was trying out some bikini sets and this were my best results

&

Where did u get the pieces for your female orc warrior bikini trans? the last 1 on this post? really love it (deleted the imaged since i wasnt able to post them )

Deleted

Smile awesome warrior transmog ! :)

Slight change (added helmet) plus alternate set.[/QUOTE]

Hi i roll female orc warrior like you and i was hoping you might could tell me how you put this set together u made on a warrior transmo thread:
    Its the female "gruntish" orc warrior i was hoping you could give me a list of items for, except the shoulders i can recognize them thanks hope u will get back to me soon

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Incrue View Post
    you realize you can run blood furnace for the SAME model axe from last boss riight?
    no i did not know that and ty.but either way i would still have to get gorehowl because its gorehowl and is bad ass for mogging,cant roll with a fake lol.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Knutti View Post
    Hi i roll female orc warrior like you and i was hoping you might could tell me how you put this set together u made on a warrior transmo thread:
    Its the female "gruntish" orc warrior i was hoping you could give me a list of items for, except the shoulders i can recognize them thanks hope u will get back to me soon
    Ehhh unfortunately, both those sets require you to have had a high oldschool PvP title. I planned them out before I learned about the restriction.

Still, the left one is mostly Champion stuff, but using this helm, this back and this belt.

The one on the right is mostly Warlord's stuff, but with this helm, this back, these shoulders and this belt.

I've been wearing this since Wrath, just too lazy to change it and my warrior's been an alt since then. I have most of the tokens and everything to upgrade it but I'm waiting till I have it all... Haven't ran it since it was progression content so yeah. I used to be a Tauren, really miss him but worgen was the closest I could get.

I have like 20+ weapons in my bank and change my weapon transmogs almost weekly depending on how I'm feeling. Not really sure how much longer I'm staying worgen either. Hopefully blizzard implements those new animations/models sometime this year.
    Last edited by Boyiee; 2013-01-16 at 06:50 PM.
    Top 100.

Most of these look so awesome!

15+ Year Old Account
    I mostly like transmog gear that makes me look like a noob, and then pown the shit out of everyone

Colors of all sorts, little weapons etc.

But yea these transmogs look nice ofcourse, keep em coming

Quote Originally Posted by Boyiee View Post

I've been wearing this since Wrath, just too lazy to change it and my warrior's been an alt since then. I have most of the tokens and everything to upgrade it but I'm waiting till I have it all... Haven't ran it since it was progression content so yeah. I used to be a Tauren, really miss him but worgen was the closest I could get.

I have like 20+ weapons in my bank and change my weapon transmogs almost weekly depending on how I'm feeling. Not really sure how much longer I'm staying worgen either. Hopefully blizzard implements those new animations/models sometime this year.
    They're not going to change Worgen this year, if any.

Worgen is still a new race.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crispin View Post
    They're not going to change Worgen this year, if any.

Worgen is still a new race.
    They'll probably never change worgen or goblins. It already has 3x the polycount of the older races. There's an obvious justification that people are missing with the model revamp; they're not there to change animations that people don't like, they're being implimented to update outdated animations and textures, not recreate the wheel.

But yes, worgens wont be touched.
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

Deleted
    There was some nice alliance T9 hype going on in Paladin transmog thread and i also tried something with warrior T9. Always hated those shoulders, so i chose random Uldum quest reward that match nicely (at least i think they will). Terokkar forest q reward wolf hat is there just for lolz, as i still have it on my bank after all these years.

I figured Warriors could be power rangers too, so I gave it a shot.

Race changed to Human from Pandaren and mogging is fun again now, new set:

The last 2 pictures is what the set will look like come patch 5.2, I really want to use that mace, with how maces & axes look, they give my character a more"tanky" feel.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    I be just now making a plate character, my mains are mostly Mail or cloth, but I went with something pretty simplistic like so:

I like it, at least.

I like this a lot. Well done.
    RIP <SoP>

Deleted
    I see a lot of nice sets here, i will post mine later. Havnt seen something like it yet on the pages i came by. Still have a post a few times before i can post images. Wish me luck.

There we go, the golden/red set i created for my female panda warrior:

Sorry for the horrible resize and difference in resolution, paint skill is still working on.
    Say if they are to big for the forum, then i will change it
    Last edited by mmoc7ed55845f7; 2013-01-22 at 07:46 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    ^The sizes are great, and so is the transmog. Extremely fitting for the character. Well done.
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.