Quote Originally Posted by Boyiee View Post

I've been wearing this since Wrath, just too lazy to change it and my warrior's been an alt since then. I have most of the tokens and everything to upgrade it but I'm waiting till I have it all... Haven't ran it since it was progression content so yeah. I used to be a Tauren, really miss him but worgen was the closest I could get.

I have like 20+ weapons in my bank and change my weapon transmogs almost weekly depending on how I'm feeling. Not really sure how much longer I'm staying worgen either. Hopefully blizzard implements those new animations/models sometime this year.
    this is almost exactly what my main looks like too. only difference is i use the ramaladni's blade of culling for weapon and i wear my tabard of the achiever. i too have a handful of weapons in the bank (not as many as you however) for when new transmog rules come out in 5.2.

i also concur with not staying worgen. as time has gone by i dont care for the race anymore and want to go back to being a human.

Quote Originally Posted by jettzypher View Post
    this is almost exactly what my main looks like too. only difference is i use the ramaladni's blade of culling for weapon and i wear my tabard of the achiever. i too have a handful of weapons in the bank (not as many as you however) for when new transmog rules come out in 5.2.

i also concur with not staying worgen. as time has gone by i dont care for the race anymore and want to go back to being a human.
    I was using ramaladni last week I think lol. When it comes to weapons I'm like a girl with shoes.

I absolutely cannot wait for the model changes. I want to go back to human so bad but I'm waiting for any changes before I decide male or female. It'll be a long wait, but I've already waited a while so it isn't a big deal.
    Top 100 World Progression.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowlurker911 View Post
    you can only mog 2h sword in 2h sword , same counts for the others
    For now. In 5.2 they are making you be able to make swords into axes or maces!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3

Quote Originally Posted by Boyiee View Post
    I was using ramaladni last week I think lol. When it comes to weapons I'm like a girl with shoes.

I absolutely cannot wait for the model changes. I want to go back to human so bad but I'm waiting for any changes before I decide male or female. It'll be a long wait, but I've already waited a while so it isn't a big deal.
    i hear ya man. i cant say i share the thoughts on switching up weapon models so frequently though. =P ive been working on a set of dark iron plate coupled with crazy shoulders i found somewhere. its gonna be all red and black. will try to remember a picture when i get it done. ive also got an obsidian edged blade waiting to be skinned over something. that was my first epic way back in the back and im stoked to have the chance to use the model again finally.

here is my warrior //eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/twisting-nether/Art%c3%adca/simple cant post links yet so just add http:

Here's how I look atm.

Quote Originally Posted by junialum View Post
    i have only 1x apolyon, the soul-render

can i transmogrify it to both my 2 handers?
    yes! Yes u can!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Akoroth View Post
    [IMG]snip[/IMG]

Leeches - Draenor EU
    u win the thread
    Milk was a bad choice.

2013 MMO-Champion User of the Year (2nd runner up)

Quote Originally Posted by Opeth69 View Post

Here's mine, faction transferred from orc, finally got the mats for bloodmoon, such a rare weapon now literally everyone has either sword or mace spec.
    Probably because it, sorry, looks like shit :/ I got both Stormherald and Lionheart executioner instead =)
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

Quote Originally Posted by Baracuda View Post
    Probably because it, sorry, looks like shit :/ I got both Stormherald and Lionheart executioner instead =)
    To each their own then hm? I think bloodmoon looks fantastic still.

Back to basics. Been trying to get back into the nightly wow groove, so I thought maybe a throwback transmog would help out.

"In short, people are idiots who don't really understand anything."

"It shall be engraved upon your very soul; Nibelung Valesti!"
    Old Warrior - New Warrior

This thread needs more dwarves

I know CM-Set can be hard to get, but I think the people using it aren´t putting any thought or effort into transmog-gear... respect to those who get that stuff, but it´s nor "handmade" nor (really) collected

My warrior is a Jedi

Last edited by Ciante; 2013-02-19 at 04:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciante View Post
    My warrior is a Jedi
    Indeed she is
    What legs did you use for that?

Quote Originally Posted by Anumi View Post
    Indeed she is
    What legs did you use for that?
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=50775
    Corrupted Silverplate Leggings - drop from Lord Marrowgar 10N in ICC

My warrior is a Jedi

which sword?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHpPKgi-niI
    How I feel about healers that try to DPS

Quote Originally Posted by Slirith View Post
    which sword?
    Very Light Sabre
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=59039

Sadly Gnome only.
    It's for doing the level 3 warrior quest.
    My name is Cernunnos, I will love you like no other, I have died a thousand deaths, each time I died I thought of you.

Quote Originally Posted by Cernunnos View Post
    Sadly Gnome only.
    It's for doing the level 3 warrior quest.
    Race/faction change don't destroy the weapon. Sooooo... for only ~40$ can be to everybody.