10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryngo Blackratchet View Post
    Eh, there's a thread for ratings if someones into that sort of thing. Opinions vary so heavily on this site, I'm not sure who would benefit from it. For example, I notice SO many people are into the color matching bullshit. "Oh dude, that blue isn't quite the same shade as the blue on your helmet." and I'm like... huh? It's not like he took a color pallet and customized his gear. We're selecting from very limited choices here and 75% of the transmog population looks almost exactly the same anyway, since trying to perfectly match colors and options usually leaves everyone looking the same.

Look at Sodomizer a few posts up. Almost nothing about this set matches. Some caramel colored shoulders, bluish chest, weapon that matches nothing, skin tight boots, etc etc. Its definitely not something I'd choose, but I'll be damned if it doesn't look awesome on an orc. I'm not going to rank that because its not my thing, but he's pulling it off quite nice. Who cares if it matches or is color coordinated. This is mostly a thread for posting and comparing ideas. There are a few people who ask for input, let's save "constructive feedback" for them.
    Well yeah you're right and... i'm also one of those guys that is into the color matching bullshit (You can make good looking and original sets with piece that match)

Deleted
    [IMG] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

This is almost the same set with different Waist and shoulders + i have a black shirt on

The idea of the 2 sets is to represent the two most awesome warriors in Warcraft= Saurfang and Orgrim Doomhammer
    + those legs and feet the from the Black battle armor of Doomhammer and Sourfang was using t1 for 5 years xD
    A tribute and lore related
    Last edited by mmoc018d16dc84; 2013-02-10 at 08:04 PM.

10+ Year Old Account

Some simple sets that ended up looking a lot cooler than I thought.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    I know, right? I wish the rest of the stuff did. The rest of the rest has the right theme, but the blue-ish trim is off-hue and vibrance
    Was as close as I could manage
    I'm still not a big fan of the hammer, even if the color matches
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

Those are cool Zots. I'm slowly working on acquiring some of those older plain ones, but they never look cool with the worgen model (imo anyways).

However, I have an update. I went back to my old T10 set with the Ramaladni's Blade of Culling since I happened upon a Shin'ka last night.

Deleted
    Hello guys,

After the Big Blue :^), a little one...
    I hope for a Teebu but so rare

when I'l know how to post an image on this post
    Last edited by mmoc3b9a0d757c; 2013-02-12 at 06:41 PM.

This is my DK's current transmog, hence the red suit armor but Warriors can achieve a similar look with their T11 heroic, T12 heroic, or even T12 normal set pieces.

Brighthelm of Justice from SSC.
    Pauldrons of the Argent Sentinel from SSC.
    There is also a chest piece and gloves from SSC that matches the shoulders and helm if you wish.
    Axe of the Nexus-Kings from last boss in Mana-Tombs Heroic.
    Vicious Pyrium Belt/Boots from the AH
    Bladed Flamewrath Cover from Avengers of Hyjal Friendly Reputation.

P.S. I do have a warrior, but he is pretty boring at the moment :P

Last edited by Sinshroud; 2013-02-12 at 07:09 PM.

Moderator and contributor for The Consortium, a legitimate gold making discussion community that is also the home base for the TradeSkillMaster addon, and The Undermine Journal and WoWuction Web Applications.

Granted this is a warrior thread, but every piece on my DK's blood spec can be quested (gloves are smithed) and used on warriors, boots however are horde only, so alliance would have to find a suitable replacement.

Here's my current boring set, could do with suggestions for bigger shield that fits the theme

I did some looking around and couldn't really find any other shields that match the whole dark and fiery thing you have going on there. May want to go with a shield a little more plain if you want something bigger. I like the look though, makes me think of all the orc npcs from Outlands.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sebun View Post
    Here's my current boring set, could do with suggestions for bigger shield that fits the theme

Skullflame ofc! Maybe even the Dawnforged Defender?
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ "In short, people are idiots who don't really understand anything." ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥
    [/url]
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sebun View Post
    Its not quite the same color scheme, but when I used this set (same sword, too) I rocked Wall of Terror. Worked out great.
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

I like the look of the Wall of Terror, time to go and see how well I manage Naxx25 then I guess, thanks

Deleted
    My orc warrior :

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by SyrahGrunt View Post
    My orc warrior :
    That's pretty darn good, though a bit blurry.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Deleted
    What I'm aiming for on my warrior:

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vellerix View Post
    What I'm aiming for on my warrior:

Marvelous! However.... I can't for the life of me, recall that I've ever seen that chest, those legs, the boots or those gloves before - very annoying!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    Marvelous! However.... I can't for the life of me, recall that I've ever seen that chest, those legs, the boots or those gloves before - very annoying!
    It's the tier 9 alliance DK set. http://www.wowhead.com/itemset=-166 The boots are non tier of course.
    Last edited by Loaf Lord; 2013-02-14 at 08:46 PM.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Roggles View Post
    It's the tier 9 alliance DK set. http://www.wowhead.com/itemset=-166
    Ah, being Horde only, that would explain it haha.