Currently I'm using T6 for my DPS set and planning to throw The Unstoppable Force in there to match it (unless Archimonde wants to drop his damn sword). I also use the entire replica Heroism set + SW Tabard for my tank gear w/ Azuresong Mageblade and Drillborer's Disk.

For PVP I just use the whole wrathful set. Probably with the Vengeful greatsword.

Though I have something like 40-50 unique weapons stashed away for transmog, I really only have a few sets. I need to remedy that.

Deleted
    I've got a blazing longsword. Should I go SMF and mog orrr.. sell?

Currently I play with a 2H and a 1H for the extra pvp power, I'd be loathe to give that up.

Can someone tell me the pieces to the sets on the top of page 17 (the female Orcs) in this thread? Won't let me quote since this account is new.

Quote Originally Posted by silkmmo View Post
    I've got a blazing longsword. Should I go SMF and mog orrr.. sell?

Currently I play with a 2H and a 1H for the extra pvp power, I'd be loathe to give that up.
    Those go for 200k on my server. Tough decision either way.

Hey all, what's the best weapon for the wrathful gladiators set? It's hands down my favorite set in all of WoW and a partial contributor to why I'm leveling my warrior at the moment but I don't have any good weapons for the set so are there any suggestions? My top thought would be normal gurth, or the wrathful weapons.
    Regen#1804 need NA overwatch friends.

Here's an update since 5.2 and the ability to transmog weapon styles. I wanted to use swords...

heyho... any1 got a tip for me which set is going to fit http://www.wowhead.com/item=19351 the best?

got my alt-warrior tot lvl 90 (prot) and i just love this sword but cant imagine a shield or armor
    Last edited by yoshioo; 2013-03-08 at 11:50 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Current transmog set that I accidentally put together but surprisingly ended up looking decent imo.

I finally got my Might shoulders! Felt the Starshatter matched best compares to what I had in the bank. Still missing the Might belt, but I think the one I have works pretty well though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jettzypher View Post
    I finally got my Might shoulders! Felt the Starshatter matched best compares to what I had in the bank. Still missing the Might belt, but I think the one I have works pretty well though.

[IMG]http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z205/jettzypher/WoWScrnShot_031013_195853.jpg[IMG]
    People on your server not running old content, eh? That's a shame. There's almost always 4-6 might belts on our AH going for 50-100g. I'd send you one if I could. =\
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

Deleted

My warrior with my awesome weapons

People on your server not running old content, eh? That's a shame. There's almost always 4-6 might belts on our AH going for 50-100g. I'd send you one if I could. =\
    I honestly never considered looking there. I'll take a look and see what's there. My server's economy isn't too great so I assume that it'd probably sell for a lot more than it's worth.

Deleted

no too happy with the weapons, open to suggestions

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vantricular View Post
    That is a really cool sword, which one is it?

Deleted
    it's Stormrune Edge from Ulduar (can't link...)

posting so I can track and find this later.

really like the look of t13 on a spacegoat, still need the boots, but in like 6 runs never seen them drop -.-
    plus they drop of ultra and pugs are a bit stupid on that one...

question about belt, really hate the cata style big belt thingy, anyone know of a thin purple-ish plate belt to go along with this?

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    @Enosh I really like that look! Are those Dual Facelifters I see you wielding?

normal bloodvenom blade :P
    was using the JP t11 set before and the brown-ish colors matched, might try to get the blue version (normal facelifter) since I think it fits a bit better to T13

but I love that model, probably my favorite weapon in the game