Quote Originally Posted by Zapster View Post
    That sword! Would you kindly help me find it? (To Silverhand79)
    drops from Deathwing normal.
    What is best in life? Bashin' stuff of course.

Field Marshal
    It's called Reckoning and it drops from Fjola in TOTC, it's Alliance only though just so you know

Quote Originally Posted by Mormegil View Post
    It's called Reckoning and it drops from Fjola in TOTC, it's Alliance only though just so you know
    Thank you!

Reckoning From Twin Valks, Alliance only http://www.wowhead.com/item=47737

Also reused in the Alliance opening quests for MoP http://www.wowhead.com/item=90388

My Xmog i just threw together. Might change up the weapons but they were the best i had to go along with it. Thoughts opinions??
    Last edited by zGhos; 2016-02-05 at 03:13 AM.

My Dragonwrath-set:

My Shadowice-set:

Warrior | Gorenak

I wanted my gladiator to look patriotic and authoritative when I finally get that Admiral hat. Hope this delivers.

Been T4 the entire xpac as a tank. Trying something different going DPS more often for now

Finally did my Blackrock General mog. It's a mix of ICC Saurfang and Blackrock Plate and I'm dam proud of it. It's not amazing but it fits my dream of having the Blackrock Clan in the Horde again. Plus, I can pretend he's gray like the Blackrocks behind this armor.

Working on the Ironbane title for him too.

Last edited by Kreghar; 2016-02-09 at 07:53 PM.
    "Ah... you have learned much... and learned well... an honorable battle.
    In the end, I stood by the warchief, because it was my duty, and I am glad that it was you who struck me down.
    May your strength... lead the horde... into a new era of prosperity..."

-General Nazgrim

What set it this?
    Quote Originally Posted by Astynax View Post
    Been T4 the entire xpac as a tank. Trying something different going DPS more often for now

Special thank to Jassinta for the Signature
    Protection Warrior - Lintwarrior @ Armory

mostly tyrannical warrior plate with mythic HFC pally helm, green belt from AH and tyrannical staff

The DK offset from ICC25HC, until I can get 5/5 BF set and mix that with Bunker plate. If you've seen Bajheera's warrior, it's the same except with the Challenge mode sword/shield.

Got my hands on CM weapons and changed my paladin-like xmog to this. Hope you guys like this one as well.

I'm at work so don't have a screenshot but here's the items from Wowhead: http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...27:70723:70723

Fiery.
    "A man is the less likely to become great the more he is dominated by reason: few can achieve greatness - and none in art - if they are not dominated by illusion."--Mister Doctor, Devil Doll
    Zero Carb Zen

Update with new belt from this week