Love the Swords with Mongoose, they're actually 2H swords but look like 1H
    Last edited by Lightblaze; 2017-04-08 at 11:56 PM.

Deleted

The little fury warrior dual wielding the cogs, back in the day, *sigh*.

10+ Year Old Account
    What's the easiest way to get that silver/blue PvP set with the Nightholy Mythic artstyle? Only have the boots from the PvE set so far, and I really like the color of the PvP one.

Thanks in advance.
    We are as God intended. Fallible, yet capable of great things.

Quote Originally Posted by Pippo89 View Post
    What's the easiest way to get that silver/blue PvP set with the Nightholy Mythic artstyle? Only have the boots from the PvE set so far, and I really like the color of the PvP one.

Thanks in advance.
    Its the previous season elite set, which means you cannot get it anymore.
    made by Shyama

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gruxxar View Post
    Its the previous season elite set, which means you cannot get it anymore.
    Aw crap. Thanks. I'll get the Mythic Nighthold chest soon anyway so at least I can get the raid set over time.
    We are as God intended. Fallible, yet capable of great things.

Deleted
    I always end up to this transmog even I try time to time other ones

Im really in love with my current transmog, wanted to show this off before next mage tower comes up!

Elemental Lord Felfaadaern Darkterror's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Titan Forged
    Take Two

Last edited by Felfaadaern Darkterror; 2017-04-15 at 06:03 AM.

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

Quote Originally Posted by Ohdear94 View Post
    I think we can all agree on that I have the most sexy and most protective plate gear in the game.
    What're the pieces you're using?

Had to remove the image but it's Ohdear94's post on page 221. Post number 4410.

Mythic Nighthold DK tier look-alike with challenge fury skin.
    Last edited by Deemerbob; 2017-04-16 at 05:28 PM. Reason: better lighting and resized

Quote Originally Posted by Deemerbob View Post

Mythic Nighthold DK tier look-alike with challenge fury skin.
    I'm a huge fan of that Mythic DK set. As a Warrior please explain in detail how you obtained that look alike set ? Is that truly Mytic dropped gear you git in NH M ? Or what's this "Challenge" set ?

Quote Originally Posted by Zorachus View Post
    I'm a huge fan of that Mythic DK set. As a Warrior please explain in detail how you obtained that look alike set ? Is that truly Mytic dropped gear you git in NH M ? Or what's this "Challenge" set ?
    It's the Mythic DK set lookalike + the fury ARTIFACT challenge skin.

Quote Originally Posted by f3llyn View Post
    It's the Mythic DK set lookalike + the fury ARTIFACT challenge skin.
    So did you get the Plate set by actually running Mythic NH a zillion times to get all those drops to acquire that full set ? Or is there some new Challenge appearance set for armor ?

You obtain the pieces from mythic nighthold and mythic emerald nightmare. Helm chest and shoulders are from mythic emerald nightmare, gloves legs boots from mythic nighthold, belt you can get from either.

So did you get the Plate set by actually running Mythic NH a zillion times to get all those drops to acquire that full set ? Or is there some new Challenge appearance set for armor ?
    Some parts are from mythic EM and some are from mythic NH.

Edit: What Deemerbob said.

I am new to Warrior DPS, haven't touched my Warrior since MoP days, was Prot Tank then. I leveled him to 110 this week, and now at i863 in Fury spec, and really LOVE this class and spec a ton. So much that my main Frost DK i892 will be retired, and this Fury will become my new main.

Elemental Lord Felfaadaern Darkterror's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    I am new to Warrior DPS, haven't touched my Warrior since MoP days, was Prot Tank then. I leveled him to 110 this week, and now at i863 in Fury spec, and really LOVE this class and spec a ton. So much that my main Frost DK i892 will be retired, and this Fury will become my new main.

Love the tabard with that armor, but think you can do better with the weapons. Not that those are bad, but I bet you can find some even more wicked.

- - - Updated - - -

Titan Forged, take 3.
    Three classic shields in Ulduar, and it's hard to choose between them. Think I am settling on this one for a couple reasons. It is the "Northern Barrier" to pair with "Vulmir, the Northern Tempest" (hammer). Also, the colors taper from shiny gold at top to duller brushed gold at bottom, just like the armor set.

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Here's my newest, i called it "Lei Shen Custodian". Pieces are warrior tier 15 from raid finder (Shoulders and Legs), xorothian pieces from Broken Shore (awesome belt, gloves and shoes) and Mogu Ashbringer (Greatsword of the frozen halls from normal mode).

Edit: i got no idea how to make screen appears on forum :/ , i put on imgur and copied url to instert image and can't see it :/ So ill leave a link

http://imgur.com/jioag3N
    Last edited by Felarion; 2017-04-20 at 10:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Felarion View Post
    Here's my newest, i called it "Lei Shen Custodian". Pieces are warrior tier 15 from raid finder (Shoulders and Legs), xorothian pieces from Broken Shore (awesome belt, gloves and shoes) and Mogu Ashbringer (Greatsword of the frozen halls from normal mode).

Edit: i got no idea how to make screen appears on forum :/ , i put on imgur and copied url to instert image and can't see it :/ So ill leave a link

http://imgur.com/jioag3N
    When putting a link into the insert image, it needs to be a link that shows ONLY the image.

So use http://i.imgur.com/jioag3N.jpg

Priest Warrior
    You are not your role. You are not how much gold you have on your account.
    You are not the mount you ride. You are not the contents of your bank.
    You are not your epic purples. You are not a special and unique snowflake.
    You are the all-grinding, all-farming crap of Azeroth.

Griveous Gladiator chest + legs, ICC25 shoulders, gloves and belt, Leystone helm. Shame there aren't any matching boots for the ICC25 normal set. I'll also make a habit out of showing transmogs for both male and female using transmorphic tincture.