Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sariena View Post
    I like the Void Storage UI, looks neat
    Personally, I think void storage is kind of lame and costly. I probably will not use it.

Eh... it all feels like it's too late to me. The idea of storing 'nostalgia' items 6 years into a game just feels a little back to front. Sadly a lot of players have been forced to delete nostalgia items a long time ago because a feature like this was always missing from the game. Now all of a sudden it's possible AND we can now search our bags? I'm sure this will sound like QQ and I should just be thankful, and I am, I truly am, I just wish they'd done this oh.. about 5 years ago.

Edit: 100g to deposit an item? WTF?
    Last edited by Collected; 2011-08-18 at 04:40 PM.

Being able to find items in bank and bags eh? AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUW YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

If the prices go live, it'll be about 9000 G just to fill the void storage completely, including cost to open in the first place.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bag Search? Just like in Rift?Man if they bring more Rift to WoW maybe even I will come back
    *cough* Bagnon *cough*
    People take stupidity to a whole new level when they sit in front of a computer.

www.poepra2.com.br Um blog para quem prefere jogos multiplayer.

I'm so excited for this...

yeah I'm not!

Uhhh, that's cool and all but I aleadry have a bank, and it cost me a big nothing to deposit/withdraw in it.

But I figure that feature will fit perfectly unto people who can't manage their bank space properly...

Deleted
    Loved the guild I watched a lot of episodes then lost track... For those that are curious go here

Quote Originally Posted by Myzou View Post
    In other words, you have a full bank of sentimental gear.

Buy Storage, deposit all 80 pieces.

Goodbye 9000g.

Oh, you want to withdraw X amount for transmogrifying then re-deposit then? Goodbye another 1k+ gold. Repeat.
    Exactly this. Over half my bank is currently filled with Tier items, gear sets, and holiday stuff. That is almsot 3-4 bags of 20 slots, that is a lot of stuff to put into void storage. With 1k gold just to access it, and another 100g per item, so 100g x 80 or so items. That is a lot of gold to store stuff. I understand if you are only putting in 1-3 items, or taking out 1-3 items. But if you have a set to take out to transmogrify that is at around 4-6 pieces, so 400-600g to take out, and the same to redeposit once you are done.
    Last edited by creepygnome; 2011-08-18 at 04:48 PM.

A variety of items can be placed into Void Storage — including soulbound items and Battle.net Account Bound items — making it the perfect location to store trophies from past conquests, as well as armor you may want to hold onto for Transmogrification. So, if you’ve been looking for a good home for those old tier sets or your vanity holiday items, Void Storage is it! And it’s as easy to use as dragging and dropping.
    will we be able to put our heirlooms in there and take them out on your alt?

Deleted
    Well look how dear the prices were for dual spec (1000g to start) it is now 10g! So weather these prices are intended, it'll probably be 100x cheaper within a few months XD

Deleted
    Yes this is a very nice feature, but a bit late to be quite honest. I've deleted items in the past that would have been perfect for this type of things. Even just when running old raids for achievements or fun and that something of a tier set dropped on my newer characters. In light of this I would have never gotten rid of those pieces but at the time I did not see the point in keeping 1 or 2 pieces of gear for the sake of having it. This being on characters I didn't have back in vanilla and even the ones I did have back then I didn't keep the tier sets for bragging rights as I did not see the point. Now however together with the option to change the way gear looks I wished I had kept my mage tier 1,2 and 3 sets, back to farming them I guess apart from tier 3 which is no longer obtainable... good job blizz, just a few years too late. In fact I don't even have any of my ICC gear left, where was the point in it. I know some people might do but I never saw the point of it... damn you blizzard!TL;DR yay finally... few years to late blizz I don't have any old tier sets anymore to dump in voidstorage as a goldsink

Wow, it looks so expensive. O_o

Quote Originally Posted by tusker View Post
    ...or you missed the point of Void Storage entirely.
    Did I? 1000g to open something which will be used to store transmogrification armors, vanity items and other cherished pixels, not to mention the gold it will cost to deposit them in it... I aleadry have a better feature in my bank, its called "Bag".

Quote Originally Posted by Myzou View Post
    Look again.

100g to withdraw/deposit 1 item. 1000g initial fee.

I will NEVER EVER EVER use this feature.

The restrictions on transmogrifier + the outrageous price to store our sentimental items = I'm VERY close to leaving WoW. Nothing has wowed me lately. It's all been poorly executed.

In other words, you have a full bank of sentimental gear.

Buy Storage, deposit all 80 pieces.

Goodbye 9000g.

Oh, you want to withdraw X amount for transmogrifying then re-deposit then? Goodbye another 1k+ gold. Repeat.
    9k gold is chump change these days...

this looks kinda spendy but i dont have a lot of sentimetal stuff since i havent been playing for a long period of time the only armor set i even have saved is my druid t7 set but my hubby has all his stuff from vanilla, BC, Wrath, and Cata as well so he might use this feature but i probably wont but its a cool feature though..and who knows they might change how much everything will cost this patch is STILL in the works after all

10g says their "bag search" feature is still a mess. They need to take a tip from Bagnon and make it so that all of your bags are in one, nice, neat window. And oh, Blizz and their goldsinks. While I don't necessarily disagree with their decision to charge us for depositing/withdrawing from Void Storage - I do think they made the cost a bit steep. Granted this is still in development they'll probably find themselves lowering the costs. If not before the launch, then not too long afterward. Now...how about that cross-realm BoA? lol /wishfulthinking

Quote Originally Posted by Khalkaroth View Post
    Did I? 1000g to open something which will be used to store transmogrification armors, vanity items and other cherished pixels, not to mention the gold it will cost to deposit them in it... I aleadry have a better feature in my bank, its called "Bag".
    And there are individuals (like me) who has so much vanity gear that it takes up almost my entire bank which could be used to...oh I don't know...store items to work the auction house?

SO SOOOOO worth the 1000g + deposit cost.

Yeah I don't exactly get this whole thing...it's like a second bank except you pay per transaction? If b.net items were available through it across realms and stuff that'd be a nice touch but...it seems to have no "perks" besides "moar storage". Why not just open up 4 more bank slots? And sorry but the search feature is not a draw at all. There's only 80 items to go through, even if you never sort them you can sort of eyeball most items but the icon so...I dunno. I think it needs another special feature or two to make it really something new/special/interesting.

They need to lower the price..my bank is full and all it has is my vanity items (well i have 1 set of pvp gear in there) and I have the biggest bags available. This is going to cost me sooooo much money to use