Page 1 of 2
1
2
LastLast
  1. #1

    what race for pala?

    can't decide on alliance side to me its about aesthetics and i want armor to look good on him/her..

  2. #2
    If you want Armor to look good then go horde Tauren. If you want the Best PvE racial go BE. For pvp Human is the best bet but some of the armors look a bit silly on them. Draenei male is probably the best aesthetics on ally side, but female would be nicer to look at from behind for 85 levels (if I could stomach playing alliance).
    Last edited by Cursingmonk; 2011-08-18 at 05:12 PM.

  3. #3
    i know for taurens they are my fav race just problem is i am alliance fanboy cause warcraft 1,2,3 dont like being other orcs lol especially garrosh

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Cursingmonk View Post
    If you want Armor to look good then go horde Tauren. If you want the Best PvE racial go BE. For pvp Human is the best bet but some of the armors look a bit silly on them.
    Male Dreani look good in plate, but I dislike their sound effects and animations. Female Dreani are pretty decent, but their shoulder armor pales in comparison to others.

    Dwarf males look great in plate as tanks.

    Human males are pretty decent all around for looks of armor, would be nice if they had more of a "V" shape to their torso instead of a block.

  5. #5

  6. #6
    yeah have dk dreanei and they look good but animations are like slow train..

  7. #7
    Dreadlord Jazzhands's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Who knows.
    Posts
    803
    Female Draenei. There really is no competition. Everything about them is awesome, from their animations to their ass.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazzhands View Post
    Female Draenei. There really is no competition. Everything about them is awesome, from their animations to their ass.
    except they have no shoulders..

  9. #9
    Fem Dwarf all the way. That's what I play, and it's awesome.

    If you play holy and have the 2 long braids in the back, they spin whenever you cast a heal, it's mesmerizing.
    lol casual - Ret/Holy since 05

    Crusader Rülka

  10. #10
    Dreadlord Jazzhands's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Who knows.
    Posts
    803
    Quote Originally Posted by Ianus View Post
    except they have no shoulders..
    I never understood the obsession with giant shoulders. They just get in the way imo.

  11. #11
    human male is the ultimate paladin class. i decided to go 85 on a tauren pally but i made a decision that human just fits paladins more. but tauren are fun

  12. #12
    Herald of the Titans zcks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The ass end of nowhere AKA Kansas.
    Posts
    2,656
    All depends on what your doing for alliance side.

    For pvp human works great, the extra trinket helps allot for burst & the extra exp is nice when using maces or swords.

    For pve tanking dwarf is also nice, stoneform when combined with CD's give a nice survivability boost & the exp with maces helps some.

    For healing Drenai works decently well & while the + hit they bring doesn't help much for that role the HOT they bring can be useful in some situations.
    The way balancing for WOW PVP works is allot like American politics.
    1: Be lazy & ignore problems till the yelling is so loud your cant concentrate.
    2: Refuse to do the things you have Said need to be done, then make up reasons why they cannot be done.
    3: Lay the blame for problems on someone else even when it's your fault because you did all of the above.

  13. #13
    Female draenie
    /waggle
    Quote Originally Posted by Bergtau View Post
    Parts of this thread make me laugh, other parts make me lose faith in humanity.

  14. #14
    High Overlord Dontdotmeiv's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Over there in Calgary
    Posts
    138
    If you're focused on pvp i would go human all the way for alliance. For Prot i would go dwarf if you're into pve. as for looks i would stick with human regardless, although i would go female. they don't look as if they shat themselves while they run lol.

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Ianus View Post
    its about aesthetics
    dwarf then, all other alliance look ugly.

    or you could just roll horde.

    My Radio Broadcast: http://grooveshark.com/#!/dookleeto/broadcast feel free to come and listen

  16. #16
    Be awesome and be a female Dwarf. With the two long braids so they fly when you are casting a spell.

  17. #17
    Herald of the Titans zcks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The ass end of nowhere AKA Kansas.
    Posts
    2,656
    Quote Originally Posted by Dontdotmeiv View Post
    If you're focused on pvp i would go human all the way for alliance. For Prot i would go dwarf if you're into pve. as for looks i would stick with human regardless, although i would go female. they don't look as if they shat themselves while they run lol.
    This ^ so so much, the human racials are great but the human male paladin animations suck.

    Also speaking of animations I would kill to have some decent ones in the basic rotation as ret, ever since DS became aoe only you don't really do anything anymore that looks cool.
    The way balancing for WOW PVP works is allot like American politics.
    1: Be lazy & ignore problems till the yelling is so loud your cant concentrate.
    2: Refuse to do the things you have Said need to be done, then make up reasons why they cannot be done.
    3: Lay the blame for problems on someone else even when it's your fault because you did all of the above.

  18. #18
    Epic! Edison's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Roaming around.
    Posts
    1,514
    holy= female human
    Protection/retri=male human
    If you die you die but if you don't die you still die.

  19. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Judge Malthred View Post
    Male Dreani look good in plate, but I dislike their sound effects and animations. Female Dreani are pretty decent, but their shoulder armor pales in comparison to others.

    Dwarf males look great in plate as tanks.

    Human males are pretty decent all around for looks of armor, would be nice if they had more of a "V" shape to their torso instead of a block.
    Yeah...I can't say much about that. I've got that same build myself >.<

  20. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by rulk View Post
    Fem Dwarf all the way. That's what I play, and it's awesome.

    If you play holy and have the 2 long braids in the back, they spin whenever you cast a heal, it's mesmerizing.
    this... i also play dwarf and its bomb! stoneform ftw!
    Roses are red, violets are blue, In Soviet Russia, poem writes you. 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •