Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account

When posting the word wrap cuts off words.

When make a post (possibly only with quick reply block?) The words that would normally be pushed to the second line get cut in half. It's kinda annoying.

(This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

15+ Year Old Account
    Yeah; it's annoying, but there's nothing we can do. It's built in to the standard vBulletin editor, which is difficult to modify, so we just have to wait for an update from them.

There was a recent change that modified settings or something. If you click the button in the top left corner it'll go nice again, the one that is blue in your post. But you have to do this every time. Otherwise, switch the text editor to WYSIWYG in your account settings everything becomes nice again permanently.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    you're likely wrong, and we don't care anyway.
    Source

It's destroying me from within. Really.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mammoth View Post
    There was a recent change that modified settings or something. If you click the button in the top left corner it'll go nice again, the one that is blue in your post. But you have to do this every time. Otherwise, switch the text editor to WYSIWYG in your account settings everything becomes nice again permanently.
    We switched people back to standard during the latest upgrade because the vBulletin WYSIWYG editor seems to be quite buggy in general (much more so than standard/basic), and most people get the functionality they need from the standard editor. WYSIWYG is always there as an option, though.

Oh I was wondering how i was randomly using the standard editor again. I really didn't like the other one, but I was too lazy to change the setting >< So thanks lol