Need help in arena running Disc/UH

so me and my friend (who plays an UH DK) are decently geared in ruthless and vicious gear but the problem we're having is that when we get into our 2s and are faced with a healer/dps we struggle and often lose. Especially when it's against a resto druid. We absolutlely wreck double DPS but healers we have trouble with. Our strat is that he stays on the DPS while i mana burn the healer, unless it's a warrior and i get charged and pummeled every 10 secs. Although when we are facing a resto druid / DPS I tell him to focus the resto druid while I dispell his HoTs. But it seems no matter how much I dispell his health is still climbing. It's quite frustrating to say the least. Any help would be appreciated, maybe a different focus? I'm fairly new to arena and we can't seem to get past 1500.

I am The Scourge - Play Free Online Games

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    If you're dispelling Lifebloom you're only helping them.
    When Lifebloom expires or is dispelled, the target is instantly healed for <amount>.
    So you're essentially helping the other team.

In my opinion I would tell your Death Knight to go Frost for 2s with a healer because it'll provide a lot more burst and pressure by itself; also tell him to watch out for Nature's Grasp when the Druid is getting low and to AMS it. Dispelling roots and what not would be a good idea -- have your DK also doing CoI and you should do Fear/MC on the DPS or potentially just pillar humping with slows on the DPS from your DK.
    Last edited by Yotei; 2011-08-18 at 10:03 PM.