Do people still twink at 19?

Hello Mmo-champion community! Long time reader here and this is my first post. I've been asking myself this for some time now and wanted to know if people are still twinking at level 19? I heard somewhere that it was dead but I just wanted to make sure. Again hello and thank you!

Yes it is, they are rare but on my server its alots of them.

Yes, very much. I rolled a twink a couple weeks ago, spent like 5k gold to gear him up where *I* thought I would own... Yeah right, I came in with 1/2 the health of most of the players and got pwn'd radically.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've seen some twinks in PVP while leveling new toons. no one twinks on my server anymore (Bronzebeard-US) It's kinda pointless now twinking with all the BOA gear, That really ruined that whole thing.
    Packers - Penguins - Gators

15+ Year Old Account
    It seems to me that with the game now being free to play upto level 20 a lot of people are now showing interest in the low level twink scene again

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hexisle View Post
    It seems to me that with the game now being free to play upto level 20 a lot of people are now showing interest in the low level twink scene again
    Unfortunately to use the "no xp" feature you need to pay 10g which is a substantial amount for a trial account to get before they ding 20.

Quote Originally Posted by User007 View Post
    Unfortunately to use the "no xp" feature you need to pay 10g which is a substantial amount for a trial account to get before they ding 20.
    With all the limitations on trial accounts, you cant use the AH, you cant join partys, you HAVE TO queue for random BG's and only by yourself, and many other things, getting the gear is an insane amount of trouble; its not really worth it for normal people.