Poll: Youtube or Yahoo?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    That is like asking if a loose corn studded poop is worse on your shoe then a stepping in a corn studded poop.
    "If you want to control people, if you want to feed them a pack of lies and dominate them, keep them ignorant. For me, literacy means freedom." - LaVar Burton.

Every time I read Youtube comments I lose a few IQ points. It's about as enjoyable as rubbing salt and lemon into my eyes.

Yahoo is.... interesting. I'm never sure what to make of them really.

I never read Ayhoo, but there is too many stupid comments on youtube not to vote for it...

10+ Year Old Account
    Youtube comments no question. A pack of wild trolls range that site 24/7.
    "Gamer" is not a bad word. I identify as a gamer. When calling out those who persecute and harass, the word you're looking for is "asshole." @_DonAdams
    When you see someone in a thread making the same canned responses over and over, click their name, click view forum posts, and see if they are a troll. Then don't feed them.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Deffinitely Yahoo News before Yahoo NZ cracked down commenntors were making nasty comments about John Key NZ's Prime Minister calling him a shonkey jew and other nasty names and it was really appalling behaviour and i could tell the ones making the comments were ones who sucked up to con-job Labour and Green Parties.
    On a side note the comments on the Whale Oil Beef Hooked blog are decidedly pro-right and it's commentors are vocal in the condemmation of any Labour or Green Party policy.

Yahoo comments for me... they're usually depressingly racist.
    THIS. yahoo race baits alot!!,I used to be an avid reader till I found myself constantly defending myself and others against bigots.I realized the terrible stories would never end, and yahoo will continue to print such purposefully designed "racist -attracting" stories due to the crowds and comment action the stories create.

I just left a comment to their main team telling them how I could not take that racist filth any longer and have never gone back ever since.What I do hate however is the "yahoo answers" still features stories from the main website.I wish they could separate the two as I frequently end up there looking for alternative answers and views to problems.

10+ Year Old Account
    Both I hate both places.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Youtube by far... From creepy to sometimes just plain rude. The real question would be, which one has more immature people in adolescents?

Youtube is the worst one. People don't have to read before they comment! But both sites have gone down hill...

Youtube easily, people can comment and jump to conclusions without even finishing the video

I think I'm going to have to go with Yahoo on the basis that I believe many YouTube comments to be purely comical, in jest or trolling. Whereas I think the majority of Yahoo comments are in earnest - and that scares me:

well i am divided on Afghanistan, one side says yaaaa we out of there,
    no more of our men and woman die for a people that don't care or deserve freedom
    and on the other side i know without us they will fall back into the #$%$ we bled to get them out of.
    so i have to agree, for once with the pres, lets get out of there.
    but if we have to back to that country then it is genocide, wipe them out.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

probably most of the internet comments