Poll: Which DK Tier do you prefer?

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Transmogrifier and DK's

After reading about the Transmogrifier and thinking about that looked good on DK's my initial intent was to get t10 - then I was thinking well shit, I looked awesome after I finished the initial questing area and I loved that sword... Is there any way to get the original questing gear again from the dk starting zone without starting another DK? I'm thinking not - but was curious to see if anyone had any idea's or any other nice looking armor sets in mind since we are limited on our tier availability.. May just have to hunt for the off pieces that look like tier pieces.... And if you are thinking tier, which tier do you like?

Deleted
    to bad ur a dk u don't get nice gears

10+ Year Old Account
    The DK Starting set is what I'll be wearing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperN View Post
    If I could force myself to play a DK, yeah, I'd also be in the starter set. I love the look of it better than any other DK set.
    When asked about the role of women in video games, Samus Aran said, "..." - and then she blew up the planet. AGAIN.

10+ Year Old Account
    dk starter set <3

15+ Year Old Account
    Still dont know if we need the original gear to use the Xmog but I kind of like the idea of collecting all the old stuff. Your not limited to just tier sets though so Im not sure if Ill go that way on my DK. Some of the pvp gear has looked nice even.

I would imagine that certain quest sets specific to a class like the starting sets for DK would be available, I cant remember offhand if I still have mine. Both the gear you start with, then the gear you collect as you quest in the starting zone, can be considered tier 1 and tier 2 imo, even if they dont have bonuses. The art on the sets are just as good.

http://joekey.deviantart.com Sig by Lilliputia! <3

Lightforged Draenei
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DrStiglit View Post
    After reading about the Transmogrifier and thinking about that looked good on DK's my initial intent was to get t10 - then I was thinking well shit, I looked awesome after I finished the initial questing area and I loved that sword... Is there any way to get the original questing gear again from the dk starting zone without starting another DK? I'm thinking not - but was curious to see if anyone had any idea's or any other nice looking armor sets in mind since we are limited on our tier availability.. May just have to hunt for the off pieces that look like tier pieces.... And if you are thinking tier, which tier do you like?
    There is still a way to get the starting area gear even if you deleted it, just go naxx you will find pieces of gear that look the same (well except the sword -.-) good luck ^^

10+ Year Old Account
    DK starting set, or perhaps the red look-alike set in Naxx. Best DK look out of all of 'em, though the Cata heroic DK set and the regular ICC set weren't bad either.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

10+ Year Old Account
    ^ This.
    Along with the Runeblade (the biggie).. /drool

Else, t10 + 2x Gutbuster. (Used to be Attack Power as well, but has changed as you see)

I wish I kept my DK starting set.

Quote Originally Posted by taurenguard View Post
    There is still a way to get the starting area gear even if you deleted it, just go naxx you will find pieces of gear that look the same (well except the sword -.-) good luck ^^
    Awesome! Thanks for the heads up... I raided on my Mage in Naxx... I will def be going back for that!

Deleted
    I wish i had kept mine :'(, i just have the lame one you get after you leave the starting area

10+ Year Old Account
    If we can mod our 2 handers into the Greatsword of the Ebon Blade... I'm never touching any other character ever again.

Also Tier 10 <3

Hmmm I believe I shall be resuming my hunt for the glaives
    Desktop: Zotac 1080 TI, I7 7700k, 16gb Ram, 256gb SSD + 1TB HDD
    Laptop: Zotac 2070 MaxQ, I7 8750, 32gb RAM, 500gb SSD + 2TB SSD
    Main Game: Warcraft Classic

Haters gonna hate

Does anyone know if we get to choose the heroic color scheme of the Tier we choose? Its a subtle difference but the lvl 200 T7's Glowing eyes aren't as bright as the lvl 213 model.

I saved all my DK starter set, green and blue, plus the sword. woot! Although my DK (NE) is pretty bad-ass in his Purple Judgement set with twin Moonblade axes from ToC vendors...

---------- Post added 2011-08-17 at 08:02 PM ----------

Anyone know where the pieces drop that match the color scheme of the armor worn by the guards in Arcehrus? It is the same armor after you finish the starting area, but Blue and White in color.

Deleted
    Starter set, only black/grey plate robe I believe?, mix of the green and blue set looks quite good.

10+ Year Old Account
    I really hope there's a way to look like the green starter set, even though I never kept it....

Quote Originally Posted by Judge Malthred View Post
    I saved all my DK starter set, green and blue, plus the sword. woot! Although my DK (NE) is pretty bad-ass in his Purple Judgement set with twin Moonblade axes from ToC vendors...[COLOR="red"]
    Where do you get the purple Judgement set?

nvm, I used Google!! Thanks for pointing out that exist!
    Last edited by DrStiglit; 2011-08-17 at 08:23 PM.

Do you actually have to own the gear to be able to change the look of your current into the one you want?