Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by EternalCynic View Post
    I actually wouldn't mind seeing Karazhan as a CoT instance at some point, helping Khadgar and pals kill Medivh. But that would be much better as part of a Burning Legion/Sargeras related expansion.
    I would prefer the crypt area that's been in the game for awhile now

Or upside down Karazan

If its kara I will sing praises of blizzard from rooftops and street corners. Then I will trek across the country on foot to kiss the wow devs feet.

Well, I would at least think about doing that.

Quote Originally Posted by Eec003 View Post
    If they reuse more content, Im unsub'ing.
    Good riddance, then... Zandalari is cool, and I want to see more stuff being updated.
    As for Karazhan, we can't forget there is the negative tower, unused bellow the BC raid, that would be NEW content, if they decide to open.
    So, no rush there.

Our German localizer said Blizzard indicated that another 5-man will be old content revisited--our money is on Ahn'qiraj (AQ20/AQ40)

That's from wowhead.com frontpage

they said the content would be entirely new 5 man dungeons karazhan was a raid whats to say they wont make it a 5 man dungeon.
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler

If you are trying to AE tank and a bad dps is attacking the wrong target and dies, we call that justice.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah you just lost money.

Deleted
    Voting for no new Kara

------wowheadnews.com/blog=193997/blizzard-at-gamescom-4-3-announced-deathwing-armor-customization-diablo-3-news-a----

Quote Originally Posted by Onstrider View Post
    Our German localizer said Blizzard indicated that another 5-man will be old content revisited--our money is on Ahn'qiraj (AQ20/AQ40)

That's from wowhead.com frontpage
    That's what people have been talking for the whole thread... CoT is the "old content revisited". Not old WoW content, old Warcraft content.
    I bet the german guy misunderstood stuff.
    Last edited by Buu; 2011-08-19 at 04:26 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Protip: When someone says the heard something from "a reliable source in Blizzard", ALWAYS bet 500g minimum that they're wrong. Then lean back, and listen to the money rolling in.
    If you add me on Steam, Skype or whatever program/client I share my info for, please write something to identify you in the "Dude/gal wants to join your club"-message. Just so I know that an actual human is on the other end :P

Quote Originally Posted by Buu View Post
    That's what people have been talking for the whole thread... CoT is the "old content revisited". Not old WoW content, old Warcraft content.
    I bet the german guy misunderstood stuff.
    There will be three 5-mans
    One will be CoT: War of the Ancients according to Buffed.de

That's from wowhead

I'm not saying there will be.. Just putting out there what wowhead says

Maybe Karazhan had been on the list for a while because earlier blizzard employees were talking about releasing more content and raids and instances and trying to get to patch 4.6 before Deathwing finally showed up but I think all the negative issues and losing players has pushed their time tables up in hopes that the climax would draw in more interest. Like the Abyssal Maw raid had been on the list but dropped so too could Kara have been but maybe it's just a hold off until the next expansion or maybe a short patch after 4.3.

Quote Originally Posted by Veredyn View Post
    I won't lie, if they redid Kara I would cream my pants. But only if it was a raid, not a dungeon. 5 man instances that are former raids suck.
    a thousand times this
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Deleted
    You're friend is trolling you.

Has no one read the Last Guardian novel? >_>

Although I don't know if it's considered canon, there is a supposed mirror of Kharazhan. For every floor the tower extends up, there is a copy of it extending down under the ground. Albeit it is a very dark, evil and demon-infested copy of it. There's a possibility it's even in another realm. It was supposed to be down here that Medivh originally dies to Khadgar and friends.

So... I'd say it's possible that there could be a new 5man based upon this, although I'd be severely disappointed if it were merely a 5man. I wouldn't consider this "rehashed" either, since even the architecture is supposed to be more sinister than the original (from what I remember from the book). I suppose it would still be filled with ghosts and demons though... but who knows!

http://www.wowpedia.org/Lower_Karazhan

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Morogoth View Post
    Ok, one of my friend told me that Karazhan will be one of the 3 dungeon in 4.3. He said this was confirmed from a trustful source. We bet 500 gold on that. Do you think it's possible? After Zul'gurb and Zul'aman, people will be happy?
    I for one doubt it. Karazhan is way too big to become a 5-man without removing half the bosses. Also, a lot of people really like Karazhan. Messing with it is risky. Finally, I can't see a good way Karazhan fits in the current state of affairs.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    I for one doubt it. Karazhan is way too big to become a 5-man without removing half the bosses. Also, a lot of people really like Karazhan. Messing with it is risky. Finally, I can't see a good way Karazhan fits in the current state of affairs.
    *Insert yet another Twilight Cultist conspiracy*. There, relevant.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Veredyn View Post
    I won't lie, if they redid Kara I would cream my pants. But only if it was a raid, not a dungeon. 5 man instances that are former raids suck.
    Nah, Kara is still fun as a 70 raid, it's still enjoyable to go in and do the bosses and grinding the rep is pretty easy.

Deleted
    Yeah right, so we can no longer solo farm the items for transmog.

Quote Originally Posted by Eec003 View Post
    If they reuse more content, Im unsub'ing.
    You think it's that easy to quit WoW? You are also in a 6/7(25H) guild and deep deep into the WoW-swamp. You are not going to unsubscribe for reused content, friend ^^
    Never look into the eyes of a horse.
    Your soul will forever be lost in the void of a horse.