Thread: Shannox tips

Shannox tips

Just looking for a few tips on multidotting this fight. I'm having trouble keeping up all my dots on the beginning of the figh without going oom. Do I just need to keep swd:death on cd? And any tips on trying to manage 7 dots on different targets, Im pretty terribad at it!

it's not the best fight for multi dotting, because the traps and range will mess with your priorities.

In hard mode, both dogs have to go in traps. Somehow I doubt high end guilds are multi dotting them.

Haven't tried as a priest though, only sv hunter. Who knows, maybe shadow can pull it off!

I focus Shannox and use Shadowed Unit Frames to both monitor VT and SW:P and also it fades out when he's out of range, so can quickly move closer to reapply them. I use Clique, so left and right clicking on the focus frame applies those dots.

We burn Rageface at the start (assume everyone does this by now) so he's my main target, and I monitor Ripfang's dots using Tidy Plates.

Fighting Shannox in Baleroc's room is the easiest place to take him, the floor is smooth so makes avoiding traps and planning movement trivial. And I have to move a lot, we try to get the Crystal Traps as far out as possible, so I'm generally standing 50+ yards from Shannox and have to dart in to re-dot him; I also use that movement time to SW: D for mana. Once I got 2pc T12 I don't tend to have any mana issues on him, but the DPS gain from triple-dotting faaar outweighs the DPS loss from using SW: D outside of execute range, so go hard.