1. #1

    Benediction from transmogrification. (A Question)

    Will i be able to obtain Benediction from transmogrification, even though i never previously equiped it. (never got around to finishing the quest)
    If i am able to equip it, will it give me the power to equip Anathema?

    I understand that all of us don't have the answers at this time, but speculation is fun!

  2. #2
    You'll need it in your inventory to use it.

    <-- has all the answers

  3. #3
    First of all as mentioned above you need to have the item in your inventory in order to transmogrif(?) a staff into looking like Benediction.

    With that being said, transmogrification(??) is only changing the particles of your items. The staff you change into looking like Benediction will not be able to transform into Anathema.. Simple logic.

  4. #4
    It would logical for blizzard to have it where you have to had gotten the item/look your trying to apply to your new item before otherwise I could just see a bunch of players running around with thunderfury's, hand of rags, shawdowmounre's and the branch without getting the items thus making getting the items ( the older ones ) meaning less. if there is a look you want to apply to your current gear from older content i would go farm it up.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinkinglord View Post
    It would logical for blizzard to have it where you have to had gotten the item/look your trying to apply to your new item before otherwise I could just see a bunch of players running around with thunderfury's, hand of rags, shawdowmounre's and the branch without getting the items thus making getting the items ( the older ones ) meaning less. if there is a look you want to apply to your current gear from older content i would go farm it up.
    Yeah, i've farmed all tiers from 4-6, however i can't get Benediction, as its unobtainable now.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by KamekaziKoala View Post
    Yeah, i've farmed all tiers from 4-6, however i can't get Benediction, as its unobtainable now.

    Oh well.
    personally I'm glad, Benediction actually meant something back in the day. Seeing people who have only been playing for a short period of time running around with it would make me sad, and I never played a priest in vanilla (only rolled one in Cata)

  7. #7
    Fluffy Kitten Ultima's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    3,198
    Is it unobtainable because of Darkwhisper Gorge?

    Anyway, it will probably work so that you transform the weapon to the form you want and put it in the bank as that form. If you wish to wear Anathema instead of Benediciton, you will most likely need to take it out, "use" (transform) the item and put it back in.
    I heal in the Arena
    Retired Moderator - Priest and PvP
    You can follow me @UltimaMMO_C

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Ultima View Post
    Is it unobtainable because of Darkwhisper Gorge?
    They removed all class-specific quests from the game, including all of the Benediction chain, and the Eye no longer drops in Molten Core.
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.

  9. #9
    Scarab Lord shise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Spaniard in Copenhagen
    Posts
    4,027
    You can not transmo Benediction/Anathema as far as PRT let us know. It says something like "You can not storage unique items" so you can't make any other staff look like it. I talked with some GM about this before i even got into the ptr, and he didn0t know, but his opinion was "not be abel to switch Bene/Anathema between both forms.

    So far Blizzard was lazy enough to don't even let us use it. I hope that changes, but i doubt so, it isn't a bug

    Don't necro thread ~ Ultima
    Last edited by Ultima; 2011-10-15 at 11:29 AM.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by shise View Post
    You can not transmo Benediction/Anathema as far as PRT let us know. It says something like "You can not storage unique items" so you can't make any other staff look like it. I talked with some GM about this before i even got into the ptr, and he didn0t know, but his opinion was "not be abel to switch Bene/Anathema between both forms.

    So far Blizzard was lazy enough to don't even let us use it. I hope that changes, but i doubt so, it isn't a bug
    I used it to transmog my part 1 staff for the legendary staff on PTR today. You can transmog with it, but you cannot store in void storage because of it being unique.

  11. #11
    Pit Lord Huntaer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Goldshire
    Posts
    2,425
    Quote Originally Posted by Edlarel View Post
    <-- has all the answers
    K, when's 4.3 release?
    ●████▅▅▄▄▄▄▄▄....▄▄▄ Rolf! Rolf! Rolf!
    ▄▄▅██████▅▄▃▂
    █M█L█P█ █ █ █ █ █ █►
    ◥☼▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲☼◤
    -\My pet collection/- -\My Mount collection/-

  12. #12
    Fluffy Kitten Ultima's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    3,198
    Thread closed due to necro.
    I heal in the Arena
    Retired Moderator - Priest and PvP
    You can follow me @UltimaMMO_C

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •