Voters
88. This poll is closed
  • Long

34 38.64%
  • Short

54 61.36%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Talokami View Post
    Head and Shoulders 2-in-1 works nicely. It doesn't smell really flowery and it helps keep your scalp healthy even if you don't have dandruff. Make sure to really rub it into your scalp when you lather and wash it out thoroughly or your hair will get all gunky. Then towel it off and comb it out and presto! Soft, tame hair!
    Head an shoulders smells like urine i think.

I just found some huge green bottle of shampoo+conditioner combo from walmart. No idea what its name is. Works fine for the luscious glory that is my hair. Also got rid of my brothers dandruff, even though it doesnt say anything about it on the bottle.
    So i think it has magical powers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skelington View Post
    Head an shoulders smells like urine i think.

I just found some huge green bottle of shampoo+conditioner combo from walmart. No idea what its name is. Works fine for the luscious glory that is my hair. Also got rid of my brothers dandruff, even though it doesnt say anything about it on the bottle.
    So i think it has magical powers.
    Depends on which head and shoulders you get. I think I have either the menthol or eucalyptus one. As I said earlier, it keeps the girlfriend happy.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't have time to bullshit around with long hair or maintain it, I've got more important stuff to do in life...so I keep my hair no longer than 2 inches at max

Long hair looks pretty badass on some guys, but then I'm a guy who hardly cares about looks - as long as I look presentable I'm happy. Apparently 21 is an age where you're supposed to go all-out with your hair and looks, but for some reason I'm simply not tempted into any of that rubbish. And I'm about as social as it gets when it comes to clubbing and friends
    Last edited by Xuvial; 2011-08-23 at 11:33 PM.
    WoW Character: Wintel - Frostmourne (OCE)
    Gaming rig: i7 7700K, GTX 1080 Ti, 16GB DDR4, BenQ 144hz 1440p

Signature art courtesy of Blitzkatze

I think it depends on the persons hair to be honest. I've seen people with shoulder length hair that's looked like rat tails, or totally lifeless and greasy which just looks awful.

I think somewhere inbetween shoulder length and a short isn't bad. Personally, my hair curls like no tomorrow which I really hate, and straightening short hair burns so I let it get a little long, but I always end up styling it as well (like http://www.flickr.com/photos/wee_reb...57626289410530 or what I like to call, the reverse mullet with a pointy fringe which I can't find any pictures for :< ) Just short or just long is just too generic imo, lol.

Although the down side is paying for that at a barbers costs me like 20 pounds, while people I know who have short hair and keep it short, pay like 6 pounds per barber visit >.<

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowmelded View Post
    Looks like a pompadour, which is the greatest hairstyle ever(ive been thinking about cutting my ponytail hair off into one). Although, that combed thing in front makes it look inferior to the common pompadour.

Go for this if you really want to stand out:

Much more pronounced than the average pompadour, but, well, its Johnny Bravo.

Quote Originally Posted by The Great and Powerful View Post
    I don't see how your point is related to mine.
    I don't see how you don't.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xuvial View Post
    Long hair looks pretty badass on some guys, but then I'm a guy who hardly cares about looks - as long as I look presentable I'm happy. Apparently 21 is an age where you're supposed to go all-out with your hair and looks, but for some reason I'm simply not tempted into any of that rubbish. And I'm about as social as it gets when it comes to clubbing and friends
    I give about as little of a shit as humanely possible. About anything. Given I've passed my 20 years ago but I never had long hair because I cared about looks or about looking presentable, I used it because it means something. It represents who I am.

Just about every oversocial "clubber" I know has short hair, anyway.