Thread: My First Build

My First Build

Hi i know there is a lot of these types of threads but i really need some help. i am going to be making a computer, i have ordered the parts and they are coming now. here are the specs
    8g dominator ram
    i7 2600k-cpu
    evga gtx 570 hd-gpu
    coolermaster haf rc 932-Case
    Antec 850w quattro-psu
    ASUS P8Z68-V-motherboard( dont really no if this is good :s
    i guess thats the main specs, any idea if this will run wow and other games with good fps, thank you in advance
    "Anger dwells only in the bosom of fools" Albert Einstein

yea it'll run everything great
    If the radiance of a thousand suns were to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One... now I am become Death, the Destroyer of Worlds.

is the motherboard fine?

Bit of an overkill here and there. Could easily drop the CPU and PSU by a notch and not see any difference in games. 500W is enough to run any modern gaming computer unless you plan on adding second graphics card later.

Quote Originally Posted by PickleYoDaddy View Post
    is the motherboard fine?
    Yes.
    Never going to log into this garbage forum again as long as calling obvious troll obvious troll is the easiest way to get banned.
    Trolling should be.

oh ok well ive been saving up for a while and i kinda wanted to go for an overkill caus this one is around 10 years old and i play wow at like 10 fps

Quote Originally Posted by PickleYoDaddy View Post
    oh ok well ive been saving up for a while and i kinda wanted to go for an overkill caus this one is around 10 years old and i play wow at like 10 fps
    You never should plan to use gaming computer for 10 years, 5 max if you plan on playing latest and the prettiest 3D games at that point.
    Never going to log into this garbage forum again as long as calling obvious troll obvious troll is the easiest way to get banned.
    Trolling should be.

yes i agree and i thank you and the other kind man for your help

Quote Originally Posted by vesseblah View Post
    You never should plan to use gaming computer for 10 years, 5 max if you plan on playing latest and the prettiest 3D games at that point.
    and 5 years is only possible with a couple of upgrades during that time (namely gpu upgrades)
    If the radiance of a thousand suns were to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One... now I am become Death, the Destroyer of Worlds.