10+ Year Old Account

Line of Sight Issues on Beth'tilac

So im a Goblin Priest and on the Beth'tilac i go up top with the other tank. Anyone have line of sights issues while standing on the webs?

has happened to me a few times as well.. made for some close calls and can be very annoying cause i feel like when i move to get a better angle the tank moves again ha. hopefully they fix it soon tho.

btw im a gnome priest

Deleted
    I had the same issue but everyone going up can just stand on the tank and move as a group when meteors hit, then you won't have any line of sight issues at all.

Deleted
    Never had this issue. Your characters height might actually come into play here (i'm a NE).

even as a human, not the tallest but not the shortest either :P, i had some LoS issues what i found helped was i stood on the thicker parts of the wep so im higher above the web its not much but its enough to help with LoS

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm a goblin priest and I've never had an los issue up top. Maybe I'm just lucky or really bouncy <(^.^)>

Deleted
    I've had this lots of times ( tauren priest ) I tried to basicly stand on the tank, It seemed to work.. Tank didn't die once after

Never had this issue before, I usually stand ~10-15 yards away from the middle, maybe that helps?

(female human priest btw)