Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    no its not a fake lol

Deleted
    Thank you for this

Deleted
    That RL didn't seem very bad, he actually seem very good, why is everyone such a douchebag towards him? >:
    EDIT: I watched some more, and I just feel to bad for that guy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not that funny...

Regardless of weather or not you want to make fun of the guys English, he's trying to lead a raid. If you just plan on explaining a whole rag fight, incorrectly, from the dungeon journal alone in a nervous and broken English voice, then maybe raid leading isn't your thing.

I feel bad for laughing at this, but I cannot help it.

Deleted
    am i supposed to cry at this xD THIS guy Can't even speak a word english , omg i'm dieing of the lol

OMG really?how did they get that far into firelands ?

---------- Post added 2011-08-20 at 06:33 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Weensie View Post
    who can actually stand to watch this whole video? It's not even funny, some foreigner playing WoW talking in vent and having people not listen at all is a common occurrence in WoW. At least he actually tried to explain the fight.
    I can understand someone not being able to speak the language to well. The part that is funny to me is that he is just reading straight from the dungeon journal, because it really just shows you didn't study the fight, and that anyone else in the raid could read it for them selves, which might be faster over all then trying to speak the language over vent to a group of people.

Well, to be honest with you guys; i dont think its funny, English isnt my first language too you could laught at me but if you are from US be careful..
    The only funny thing is 9 other player, probably american who speak english just fine dont even help him.. Teamwork right? wait..no its not funny.

Thats why i couldnt care less about pve/raid and all this crap. Teamwork right?

MOD NOTE: "probably american" was not needed. No one bashed any other countries in here at all. Do not, ever, try to make thread into nation bashing. No infraction was given, just a warning. - Buckwald
    Last edited by Buckwald; 2011-08-20 at 07:11 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah. This isn't a great productive topic. So, closing.