10+ Year Old Account

Post [Bio]Thromulous Haggins McLongsuede

Name: Thromulous Haggins McLongsuede
    Race: IronforgeDwarf
    Class: Miner

Languages: Dwarven - Common

Faction: N/A

Personality: Thromulous Haggins McLongsuede is damned if you ever find him sober. Thromulous Haggins McLongsuede is also damned if you find him making sense, he’s not the type to act that way. Some may call him a misogynous, selfish, backtalking Dwarf who should learn some manner instead of hanging around a bar all day staring at the barmaid or gambling. But he is a Dwarf's Dwarf, he’s a hard worker, and a good miner. But when he has a sip of ale he does not know when to stop. He has an aurora about him, it smells of Alcohol, Tabaco, and sweat.

Dislikes: Bossy woman, Taxes, Monsters, Disturbances.

Appearance: Thromulous Haggins McLongsuede has brown blood shot milky eyes from year of alcoholism. Thromulous Haggins McLongsuede has black hair on his head but it’s not too long or too short, his hair does not pass his ears it’s a nice bushy mess, and he is growing a few bald spots. His skin is the color of honey but it goes pinkish red when exposed to snow or extreme colds. He does not have a beard but instead a five o’clock shadow. He is not obese but he is a stocky fat man with his belly draging down a bit. Thromulous Haggins McLongsuede wears white or brown undershirts and usually his blue brown or yellow overshirt. His teeth are yellow, and he stands at 4'ft 7'in.

Strengths: Good at mining, can have a good time, he once diggy diggy hole for three weeks straight.
    Weaknesses: He’s an alcoholic, un-athletic, runs out of breath quick, eats too much, can’t fight (as much as he claims he can), has bad eyesight, is untrustworthy, a bit slow, Jealous easily, can’t read, can’t count past 7.

History: (Heritage) Thromulous Haggins McLongsuede was son of Haggins Hopttins McLongsuede who was son of Hopttins Khromulous McLonsuede son of Khromulous Teeseales McLongsuede son of Teeseales Uplontonson McLongsuede who was son of Uplontonson Suede McLongsuede who was son of the famous warrior Suede Hupolton McLong who was son of Hupolton Strongarm McLong who was son of Strongarm McLong who was son of the famous Tavern keeper Mickey Kulton Long who is son to Hulton Long who is son to Longbeard who is son to Kuglon, who is son to the mysterious Kiv son to an unnamed Dwarf who stole the heart of an apple farmer’s daughter (Heritage is important to Dwarves).

When Haggins decided he was ready to settle down at the age of 153 he stole the heart of a young baker named Miria who was only 72. Haggins had worked as a blacksmith in the hustle bustle city of Ironforge but had moved to Loch Modan to live on the pleasant countryside with his retirement money. He and Miria had fifteen kids (7boys, 8 girls) in their wonderful home. He had said his eldest son shall go to war, his second will learn to smith, his third son shall mine, his fourth son shall explore, his fifth son should engineer, his sixth son shall become a farmer, and his youngest son shall become a priest. So at a very young age Thromulous had a pick in his hand, and was a very good miner, he was named after his great-great grandfather Khromulous (overtime the spelling of names change) who was the family's first miner. Haggins has died long ago due to old age, but Miria is 194 and has been living in the old home on the countryside of LochModan and her sons have left the home and occasionally visit her. Thromulous himself lives in Ironforge and works for one of the biggest mining companies in Ironforge, he would have been promoted multiple times if it were not for his unethically work habits, although he is one of the greatest miners to have ever blessed the company with his great skill in the art of mining. He spends a lot of his free time sleeping, eating, or in a Tavern or Bar of some sort. His child hood was regular for the most part until his 29th birthday when he had his first sip of Thunderbrew Lager. His priest brother who also lives in Ironforge advised him to lessen his alcohol consumption, although Thromulous respects his little brother he could not put down his ale. Thromulous meets interesting people on occasion, and also gets into bar fights in which his face is dragged across the dirty tavern floor, he claims to be a bar fight champion though there is no such evidence to support his claims. Waking up on the tavern floor smelling like urine is not unusual for him either. He has been kicked out of many bars and Taverns for his foolish behavior.

Throw in your two cents, and any constructive criticism, or any facts I can add, I will take any help I can get since I am new to forum roleplay.

(When I mention famous ancestors ((the two of which there are)) I mean relatively famous amongst their village, like they get free drink, and compliment and so on)
    Last edited by Mythodiir; 2011-08-20 at 01:24 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well you character is well conceived, but it seems like he is more of a CRP character. I cant really see him going on a grand adventure due to his detriments but that is just a personol opinion. You did mention in another thread that he was UP but I guess thats because you want to build him through RP's? And just for clarification, I'm not docking you for making a weak character I was just expressing the fact that it seems like he would only do well in CRP's

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah that might be right, I was inspired to make him after reading a bit of the salty sailor tavern. Hopefully he can evolve and change through roleplay.