Being logged out of MMO-champion

Hi,

I've been having this problem for a while and maybe i'm the only one getting it or i'm missing some setting but i wanted to see if others have the same issue. If i go AFK for a bit or if i'm typing a long post out i will be logged out of MMO-champion. I have to log back in again and it's very annoying because for some reason in firefox the login/password fields arent automatically filled out. I type 'g' in the login field and then i see my name, scroll down or click on it and then hit tab for the password field to fill out.

What i'd like is sessions that last 48+ hours or never expire so that i don't keep having to login whenever i want to make a post. Also, is anyone else having the problem where you need to type in at least the first character of your username to login in firefox? Normally these user/password fields are automatically filled out on other websites when i save the user/pass.

Cheers,

Gortz

Deleted
    I just used the never log out option or whatever it is to stay permanatley logged in.

Without logginh out and back in tho i'm not sure what or where it is.

15+ Year Old Account
    The "Remember Me" option should keep you logged in forever (until your cookies are cleared). If it's not, try clearing your cookies -- something invalid might have snuck in there.

I added a filter here (changed no other settings) and it seems to keep me logged in

However, when i visit the main page i still see this as my login until i type in 'g', any ideas?

Cheers

Gortz

15+ Year Old Account
    I had the same problem, maybe you blacklisted your cookies, but from the pic it looks fine to me..
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

15+ Year Old Account
    Gortz, clear your cookies. You'll have to log in once, but make sure you check the 'remember me' box when you do it.

After that, it shouldn't forget you.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunshine View Post
    Gortz, clear your cookies. You'll have to log in once, but make sure you check the 'remember me' box when you do it.

After that, it shouldn't forget you.
    Thanks for the help but i already fixed that part of the problem above and everytime i close firefox my cookies are cleared. Its the fact that the name doesnt appear in the login area on the site without first typing in the first letter of my username.. any suggestions for that i could try? Thanks again

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gortz View Post
    Thanks for the help but i already fixed that part of the problem above and everytime i close firefox my cookies are cleared. Its the fact that the name doesnt appear in the login area on the site without first typing in the first letter of my username.. any suggestions for that i could try? Thanks again
    That is exactly the problem, you are clearing your cookies every time you close Firefox. Therefore you do not remain logged in nor does your username remain displayed.

As has been said before, you stay logged in UNTIL your cookies are cleaned, which you do every time you close Firefox.

...Or am I missing something here? I know pretty much nothing about how computer works haha. :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Koen View Post
    That is exactly the problem, you are clearing your cookies every time you close Firefox. Therefore you do not remain logged in nor does your username remain displayed.

As has been said before, you stay logged in UNTIL your cookies are cleaned, which you do every time you close Firefox.
    Pretty much. Set the "Keep until:" dropdown box to "Until they expire" and everything should be working.

15+ Year Old Account
    Also, if you have your browsing data set to clear on exit (common on Firefox, I think), it'll forget you every time you close it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunshine View Post
    Also, if you have your browsing data set to clear on exit (common on Firefox, I think), it'll forget you every time you close it.
    You can set cookies and browsing history to clear separately. I have my history set to clear immediately, and my cookies hang around for me to stay logged in.

Edit: On Firefox that is.

Quote Originally Posted by Koen View Post

...Or am I missing something here? I know pretty much nothing about how computer works haha. :P
    I appreciate the help from all of you but if u read the post just above that one (with images) i said i already fixed this part of the problem. I am not closing firefox.. it is open for like 3-4 days straight at a time. That part of the problem is fixed already and i am able to stay logged in no problem. I already had those settings enabled that you're suggesting (there is a screenshot of how my settings are) i just added a filter specifically allowing mmo-champion.com in addition to that which seemed to fix it. Again, thank you all.

The other part of the problem is that the login form on the site isnt automatically showing my username/password when i visit the site. Sure, now that the problem with logging in is fixed its not a big deal but that still shouldn't be happening, right? All cookies are allowed for the site.

Like this:

Deleted
    The login form showing information is a browser feature - more specifically, the "Security" tab in the Firefox options. Make sure that "Remember passwords for sites" is enabled.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gortz View Post
    The other part of the problem is that the login form on the site isnt automatically showing my username/password when i visit the site. Sure, now that the problem with logging in is fixed its not a big deal but that still shouldn't be happening, right? All cookies are allowed for the site.
    It has nothing to do with the site or cookies. It's Firefox.