Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

7K Hits on Plate Class Blues!!!

So I am in full ruthless and got my conquest weapon and am only seeing 7k hits and 14kcrits on plate classes. How the hell am I to compete with that???

Quote Originally Posted by Pernicious View Post
    Get good kid.
    Lol, what does skill have to do with a class that is doing a looooootttttt less damage then other classes? Casters instant spamming me with 23-26k crits, ferals critting me with 25-40k....while i hit plate for 7-14k and clothies for 18k....thats if it does not get fully absorbed????

Quote Originally Posted by Pernicious View Post
    Get good kid.
    Lol, what does being good have to do with being severly underpowered in pvp? You have casters in season 9 gear instant spamming and hitting me in 4.2k resilence for 23-28k, while I am hitting for 7-14k. You have ferals hitting me from 24-40k...With most of my hits hitting plate for 7k, how am I supposed to be able to compete?

10+ Year Old Account
    As a warrior the bulk of your dmg is going to come from using the proper cooldowns and knowing when to use them,if you blow cd's against someone who still has defensive cd's up your dmg is going to suffer bigtime.Start with a stun and most opponets seeing that you are a warrior will instinctly blow their defensives at the start hoping to survive the retarded burst you guys can pump out,once defensives drop off pop your cd's and literally global them.

Are you using CS like you should be before you try using any high-damage ability against plate classes? Also, are you Arms?
    Last edited by blackangel209; 2011-08-19 at 08:38 PM.

Deleted
    you are not full ruthless

ive had a pretty much 3k cap since week one and i aint full ruthless

Quote Originally Posted by Dubbss View Post
    you are not full ruthless

ive had a pretty much 3k cap since week one and i aint full ruthless
    Wrong, you could only have 3k rating starting on week two. Second of off, yes, I too have 3k since week two and run BH 10, with no other dps plate class in the groups, and have gotten a lot of gear that way. Troll somewhere else. Regarding warrior cooldowns, they are way too long compared to other dps classes...which is also a problem.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you had full ruthless you wouldn't be making this post. You would understand your class, especially if you have 3k rating. If you have 3k rating, how did you get there hitting like a wet noodle?

Could be worse, you could be a deathknight, scourge strike on a 4k resil plate does about 1800-2k damage normal hit both the shadow and physical part.

warrior damage is just fine, like some said earlier time your cd, useage.

Use inner will to dump damage into them, knockdown to force trinket. then have your team assist with a lockdown. Only then pop Str trinket + reck.
    Then watch as you can global a person from 100-0 in 12 sec's flat.

1000 gold you play Warrior /DK /Paladin

I'm 100% you are pretty bad.

edit: What server are you from? Just out of curiosity, there's this warrior full ruthless on my server since like 1 week ago, and he is so bad.

10+ Year Old Account
    In my pvp gear, (4 set ruthless, ruthless ring, neck, weapons) On a 4k resi holy pala, i crit 8k with CS up on them, But then if i attack them in full pve gear (pve ilvl 376) i crit them for.... 12k And i crit 60k on raggy. Yaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Other classes im fine against.. cept kittys with their dodge, but the damage isnt low.
    Last edited by SilenceDHEU; 2011-08-20 at 02:09 AM.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...c%C3%A9/simple
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Silence/simple
    Sergeant of the Master Sergeants, Most Important Person of Extreme Sergeants, To The MAX!

We'll tell you every bit you need to know to improve.

After you link your armory, Captain Ruthless.

10+ Year Old Account
    My mastery hits for 7k sometimes. My MS OP and Slam hit for more. And my weap is 353.
    Feral Druids are the most "feared" class in PvP.
    Warodl - Warod

Quote Originally Posted by SilenceDHEU View Post
    In my pvp gear, (4 set ruthless, ruthless ring, neck, weapons) On a 4k resi holy pala, i crit 8k with CS up on them, But then if i attack them in full pve gear (pve ilvl 376) i crit them for.... 12k And i crit 60k on raggy. Yaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Other classes im fine against.. cept kittys with their dodge, but the damage isnt low.
    Yeah, thats the problem I have with plate classes in general...7K normal with 14k crit. Meanwhile, those same classes are hitting me for 20-28k constantly. Any suggestions? Anyone?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by AmyCape View Post
    We'll tell you every bit you need to know to improve.

After you link your armory, Captain Ruthless.
    This, it might help to see what you've gemmed/reforged...and if you have FULL ruthless you srsly would be hitting more, not trying to be mean, but i have a 378 pve weapon, and 4 bits of ruthless (missed a lot of arena /cry) and i still do around 10-13k hits on plate without CS up

Quote Originally Posted by Rakatashi View Post
    If you had full ruthless you wouldn't be making this post. You would understand your class, especially if you have 3k rating. If you have 3k rating, how did you get there hitting like a wet noodle?
    I have a 3k rating due to being a FC in rated bgs for my guild.

Quote Originally Posted by Warlesswarrior1 View Post
    Yeah, thats the problem I have with plate classes in general...7K normal with 14k crit. Meanwhile, those same classes are hitting me for 20-28k constantly. Any suggestions? Anyone?
    Use a two handed weapon from this expansion?
    (OT)
    Or hitting them when they have shieldwall/othercooldown up and calling it 7-14k for three seconds of damage isn't accurate. I run KfC with Hpally/warrior/hunter and our warrior destroys people.
    It's your 15 bucks and you can do what you want, but it's our 60 bucks and we think you're an idiot. That's your answer. Do whatever the hell you want to do when you're alone, but in a group setting you're expected to at least ATTEMPT to play your class correctly.