Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    Then watch as you can global a person from 100-0 in 12 sec's flat.
    I'm sorry, but I could not stop laughing at this. At all.

Quote Originally Posted by Chamenos View Post
    I'm sorry, but I could not stop laughing at this. At all.
    Lol..agreed, what game is he playing??? He is taking out his level 80 buddies!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Warlesswarrior1 View Post
    Lol..agreed, what game is he playing??? He is taking out his level 80 buddies!!!
    Woosh!!!!!!!!

I love how everyone jumped at the opportunity to troll the shit out of the OP. Its a fact that warrior damage is dead against plate classes after the colossus smash nerf. It honestly makes no sense when a frost Death Knight can come in with 25k+ crits on a warrior whereas a warrior with colossus smash and 3x LTTS stacks can't crit for more than 15k on his plate targets.

Anything that's not plate though is pretty much going to get wrecked by a warrior. Huge discrepancy and something that definitely needs to be looked at.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Deleted
    Do you guys play PvP in PvE items, or how are you getting crit for so much?

Quote Originally Posted by SegenThePally View Post
    Use a two handed weapon from this expansion?
    (OT)
    Or hitting them when they have shieldwall/othercooldown up and calling it 7-14k for three seconds of damage isn't accurate. I run KfC with Hpally/warrior/hunter and our warrior destroys people.
    Yeah, thats why warriors are in strong representation in arena right now. Does anyone know the actual stats for the decrease in warrior representation this season from last season? What does a warrior bring to a comp that cannot be bested by a dk, rogue or feral?
    Last edited by Warlesswarrior1; 2011-08-20 at 08:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post

Then watch as you can global a person from 100-0 in 12 sec's flat.
    Global= kill in one global cooldown, in what universe do you have 12 sec gcds? Where the hell did you get so much negative haste that you now attack 8 times as slow?

Would be hilarious to watch you auto attack someone with a 3.8 speed weapon, 1 attack every 30.4 seconds. some1 stands in meleerange and runs away every 25sec= you dont attack @ all and the green geared person with a lvl 60 dagger stabs away your health.

go check warcraft movies, watch how they time it perfectly, pop reck, have yer partner lock your kill target down. 1global 2 global 3 global dead. ( and to avoid anymore mongoloids taking this out of propertions , yer partner is dpsing aswell so thats added damage since you know teamwork and all that goodness )
    Ofcourse you have to know when to switch Targets. druid example watch him hot up, burst a bit, after he goes tree form switch and kill. simple as.

so dont try to "I LoL @ Global" BS, cause ye kinda look like an ass.

Our class got nerfed in playstyle so hard we can just sit in battlestance, and wait for our partners to set up the kill after a hardswitch or a lucky fear.
    Dont even for a second pretend that warriors are hard to play at this point in the game.

Oh and to state the blattant fucking obvious

25k as caster

where as melee 7K white hit 14K MS = 21k HOLY SHIT DUDE SO IMBALLANCED.
    Last edited by Reinaerd; 2011-08-20 at 01:55 PM.

What does a warrior bring?
    2 Stuns (counting charge stun), 1 AoE Fear, 2 Charges (With some stance dancing), 1 Disarm (again stance dance), 1 Daze (if specced), 1 Snare (if specced), 1 Health increase, 2 Buffs, 1 Debuff, 1 Bleed, and Heroic leap of course. I know I might have missed some stuff but hey pretty sure they bring a fair amount of utility to a fight.

Just wondering how casters are critting you so hard when they crit my resto druid for about 18k tops... Do you pvp in half pvp gear? 5/5 Ruthless + weapon and just say to the hell with it and throw pve gear in the other slots?

Just so you know, Warriors do not have 2 charges anymore. For a while now actually.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sengiratolom View Post
    Global= kill in one global cooldown, in what universe do you have 12 sec gcds? Where the hell did you get so much negative haste that you now attack 8 times as slow?

Would be hilarious to watch you auto attack someone with a 3.8 speed weapon, 1 attack every 30.4 seconds. some1 stands in meleerange and runs away every 25sec= you dont attack @ all and the green geared person with a lvl 60 dagger stabs away your health.
    I love you.

Quote Originally Posted by Guaiz View Post
    What does a warrior bring?
    2 Stuns (counting charge stun), 1 AoE Fear, 2 Charges (With some stance dancing), 1 Disarm (again stance dance), 1 Daze (if specced), 1 Snare (if specced), 1 Health increase, 2 Buffs, 1 Debuff, 1 Bleed, and Heroic leap of course. I know I might have missed some stuff but hey pretty sure they bring a fair amount of utility to a fight.
    Lol, quotes like this are the problem. People don't know anything about the current warrior class and still act as if the 40 something nerfs have not happened. I wonder if this poster knows the difference between a warrior and a dk. Warriors have lost their second charge/stun, heroic leap is broken, their snare is garbage at 50%, and their aoe fear is on way too long a cooldown. Currently, dk's, rogues, ferals have better everything as proof in arena representation.

10+ Year Old Account
    maybe you are just doing something wrong

still critting the hell out of people for 20k, i've seen slams crit for 50k lol

Quote Originally Posted by royo View Post
    Do you guys play PvP in PvE items, or how are you getting crit for so much?
    I've seen arcane mages crit me for 24k through 3.5k resil, 40k shatter combos etc. Of course, I guess now it's fair game since I have a Sulfuras, I wreck people in BGs when I pop my CDs, shits crazy.

feels good man

highest you will be getting on plate with ur t2 weapon and 5/5 ruth will be 14-15k max.
    this is coming from a warrior who is in that said gear.

have you not seen the first match in the latest VOD released by blizz ? the warrior there had a max 13k crit on a shadow priest. this is a fact go and watch the video.

continue watching the rest of VOD and check out the casters damage;
    Shadowpriest: 50k mindblasts
    Mage: 40k shatters
    lock: 42k UA dispell
    Elem: 45k crits

after every match check the list and see for yourself. u do not need to listen to people who have no exp telling you to l2p

TLDR: do not bother posting this here. most have no clue or exp at that level.
    Last edited by WarTV; 2011-08-20 at 07:54 PM.

I suggest you start using some abilities. It might help.

Quote Originally Posted by cexspa View Post
    highest you will be getting on plate with ur t2 weapon and 5/5 ruth will be 14-15k max.

have you not seen the first match in the latest VOD released by blizz ? the warrior there had a max 13k crit on a shadow priest. this is a fact go and watch the video.

after every match check the list and see for yourself. u do not need to listen to people who have no exp telling you to l2p

Yeah, this is exactly what I am experiencing. I guess Blizz wants warriors to keep hunters busy in the basement...or for us to tank their new instances coming out on the patch to gear others???

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by cexspa View Post

If your timing your CDs properly you should be critting higher tbh.

With 3 stacks of lambs i can generally exceed your "15k max" on clothies. I tend to hit maybe max about 22-25k. This is with reck usually also. I must admit that at the moment we are not hitting as hard as id like, but our damage isnt "bad" as many people are saying. I think that buffing CS to be 70% would be good.

My armoury:

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...amior/advanced

To the OP: your "7k hits on plate" comment was wrong unless your not playing properly. My white hits are usually higher than that.

Quote Originally Posted by Dubbss View Post
    If your timing your CDs properly you should be critting higher tbh.

With 3 stacks of lambs i can generally exceed your "15k max" on clothies. I tend to hit maybe max about 22-25k. This is with reck usually also. I must admit that at the moment we are not hitting as hard as id like, but our damage isnt "bad" as many people are saying. I think that buffing CS to be 70% would be good.

My armoury:

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...amior/advanced

To the OP: your "7k hits on plate" comment was wrong unless your not playing properly. My white hits are usually higher than that.
    Yeah, the problem is hitting plate. On clothies my hits range range from 15-19k, on plate it is at 15K max, and that is with recklessness which has a five min cooldown. The other problem is that I keep getting spammed by those same classes for 25k+. Then their are times I see myself getting critted for 35K+.

If you can't destroy people in full Ruthless, but I can in 359 PvE gear (378 bracers/sword), with 371 boots, and 384 pants/belt (PvP), in a PvE spec and as Fury, you should just quit.