Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    vindictus, but they can make it better tho
    "The instinct of self-preservation? You call it that. Yes, i will sink my teeth into life. Fuck your evolution. Let other species wait their turn. I'm not a lamb being led to the slaughter."
    ~Hunter

What is better, to be born good? or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?
    ~Paarthurnax
    my attempts at being funny with skyrim

No one said Age Of Conan yet? Decent game and free now as well I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Dampo View Post
    what games exept rift and aion (that i allready have trial on) have trial? also if anyone could look into my grafik problem reply in this thread and can help i would love that
    the reason you got problems with rift is proberly the lack of RAM.

for the Recommended System Specification

rift ask 4gb

while aion only asks for 1gb.

p.s Note on recommended settings The Recommended System Specification will probably allow you to use video settings of "medium" quality on 1650x1080 resolution with an average of 40-50 fps.

so it sound about good for what you have based on your ram

Quote Originally Posted by Protoman View Post
    Don't waste your money on GW1 its not that good. All the zones outside of the main city are instanced too so unless you go with a party you will always be alone. And the class combo system where you mix 2 classes together with major/minor is kind of confusing.
    The class system is not confusing at all. lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Saksy2 View Post
    No one said Age Of Conan yet? Decent game and free now as well I think.
    AoC is AMAZING until you leave the noob zone, it's so sad, if they kept that quality up the game would of been so good.

Deleted
    Don't know what to say,i always tried the new mmo's out there to replace wow with but every single time like after 3 weeks-1 month i left that game and came back to wow,i just get bored every time and it seems wow always has something in + than that new mmo i try.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent TunaGhost View Post
    2Guild wars ( a bit old, hard to jump into, but great when you're used to it)
    literally

10char

10+ Year Old Account
    You should try Warhammer Age of Reckoning
    I come across a quiet river, that wonders through the trees.
    I stare into its running waters and fall unto my knees.
    In resignation to the forest, that's held me for so long.
    I close my eyes and drift away into nature's evensong.

Quote Originally Posted by ZyngaFail View Post
    Definitely Guild Wars 2 when it comes out, and the original Guild Wars for now.
    Same here:
    Guild wars might seem a bit old but the graphics are still great and after spending some time with it, it becomes a lot of fun.
    And ye i've personally been following GW2 for quite a while now and it's actually something new and fresh in the MMO genre. And not some kind of WoW clone with a slogan: We're not in Azeroth anymore.. or another with slightly better graphics and some RPG elements in a Star Wars coat.
    But that's just my input.
    "It's Better To Burn Out than To Fade Away"

15+ Year Old Account
    Only worth opponent of wow is its age and how long i have been playing this game..

but the truth is that RIFT is really really good!

I would say

1) RIFT (played the Beta, the 9 trees to mixup 3 on a player are awesome, level up is fast and not boring due to rifts)

2) 3) 4) etc are waay lower in quality than wow and Rift, or are more arcade-ish or fully focused on pvp.

I would totally recommend to try out RIFT, one reason i can't play it is that many friends are in wow, not to mention, i am tired of RPGs..Been playing pcrpgs since...1987 bleh!

Everquest, quite obviously.

Gonna join the folks that Rift is pretty good if you're ok playing something that's somewhat similar to WoW but at least quite pretty and some neat systems. Also a pretty cool dev team working on it.

But otherwise hang in there, there're some really promising MMOs coming out like SWOTOR (if you like star wars/sci-fi) Guild Wars 2, TERA online and the Secret World to name a few.

Deleted
    Darkfall

10char
    Last edited by mmoc6a381dc082; 2011-08-19 at 10:35 PM. Reason: fixd

Deleted
    DDO (Dungeons and Dragons Online) gave me a few months of fun before all my RL mates stopped playing. If I had anyone else to play it with I'd prolly still be playing now, it's quite nice. It has its flaws, and a lot of them, and it's quite difficult to get the hang of perhaps for a non D&D player, but I did find it quite enjoyable. It's a shame that it turns a bit stale around level 7-8 if you don't pay for any of the pay-to-play content (basically extra "zones" and dungeons as WoW would have it). Still, quite liked it, even went premium account for a couple of months to see their paid content.

Deleted
    well i got 4gb of ram :/ and 1920x1080 ress on my 24" maybe something in my computor is fucked up for rift, but cmon i played more intence games and handle them with this computor just perfekt o.O