Page 37 of 58 FirstFirst ...
27
35
36
37
38
39
47
... LastLast
  1. #721
    Quote Originally Posted by Toggol View Post
    I plan on staying away from typical tier sets, just to be different. So for my warrior, I'm plan on doing one of the following.
    All of these items should be available for transmogrification & can be worn by a warrior.

    Posting this here in case it's inappropriate to ask in the other thread: Does anyone know what shield and sword are in this picture? they look fantastic

  2. #722
    Quote Originally Posted by dyllyn View Post
    Posting this here in case it's inappropriate to ask in the other thread: Does anyone know what shield and sword are in this picture? they look fantastic
    I think the sword is from ToC 25 Crusader's Glory is the name

  3. #723
    Hey, was wondering if anyone could help me find a weapon (Prefarably a sword) that would fit well with this set of gear.

  4. #724
    Can anyone tell me of an item that resembles the shaman t5 helm, if there even is one? I've scoured atlas loot and can't seem to find one.

  5. #725
    Pandaren Monk Eis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    1,879
    Quote Originally Posted by Huntaer View Post
    As far as I know, the only bow with that model was http://www.wowhead.com/item=34529 . It's not available anymore, but... there may be another bow sharing the model?

  6. #726
    Warchief
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    2,026
    Hey guys.
    I'm tired and don't realy want to read trough 37 pages to check if someone have posted a set like this before.
    What I'm looking for is something sexy for my female nelf warrior, yeah perverted ! x] Just for the fun of it.

    Thank you for the help!
    Art is a long and tedious journy, and still so worth it.

    Instagram
    Facebook-Art page

  7. #727
    Pandaren Monk Anyankha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Argentina
    Posts
    1,935
    Quote Originally Posted by Nonslid View Post
    Hey guys.
    I'm tired and don't realy want to read trough 37 pages to check if someone have posted a set like this before.
    What I'm looking for is something sexy for my female nelf warrior, yeah perverted ! x] Just for the fun of it.

    Thank you for the help!
    http://roleplaygear.wordpress.com/20...-revenant-set/
    Happy hunting

    Edit: there's a cpl more, just browse around that website. It's highly addictive
    ~ My mounts collection ~

    ~ Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned ~
    Thanks Elyaan for the signature!

  8. #728
    Quote Originally Posted by Haten View Post
    Hey, was wondering if anyone could help me find a weapon (Prefarably a sword) that would fit well with this set of gear.
    http://deazeroth.blogspot.com/2011/0...red-ocean.html

    All 1H sword models on one page.

  9. #729
    Can someone help me find a gear set in Mail for my horde hunter that looks like one of the Dun Morogh Dwarf Defenders.

    I would really appreciate it. All I can find are leather versions.

    Thank you!

  10. #730
    I somehow doubt they're all the same gear type, but could anyone help me out with what Valeera Sanguinar is wearing? http://www.wowhead.com/npc=29607#screenshots:id=96860
    All I can tell are the Cindercloth Pants, and Cowl of the Grand Engineer. Would LOVE to know what chest, gloves, boots, and shoulders she's got on!!!
    <3

  11. #731
    Field Marshal Viv's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Area 52
    Posts
    50
    I really fell in love with Pauldrons of Surging Mana, but I haven't the slightest idea where to even start in finding a set that goes well with them - preferably something with a kilt. My toon is a female goblin shaman, if that helps at all. Any ideas are greatly appreciated!!

  12. #732
    I am Murloc! Alenarien's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Antrim, Northern Ireland
    Posts
    5,622
    My girlfriend and I have recently been trying some new class/faction combinations, but she's concluded that neither Druid nor Priest are really her thing. We've talked and come to the conclusion that Mage/Hunter are much more her thing (Straightforward and rewarding with respect to the amount of effort put into them). With this in mind, she's decided that she's going to go with the Blood Elf as her race of choice, but we're still in a dilemma with respect to which of these two class has the potential/has more options for that "elven" look. I was wondering if you guys had come up with any sets relating to this race that make you think "this is both great looking, and distinctly Blood Elven"? Thanks in advance for any submissions

    (Taken from a thread I made, but would fit better in here :P )
    "If I owned a company, my employees would love me. They’d have huge pictures of me up the walls and in their home, like Lenin." - George Costanza

  13. #733
    Scarab Lord Miralynn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Alterac Valley
    Posts
    4,087
    Hm. Thus far in PTR, it looks like my ele shaman might be switch to axe and shield instead of mace and shield, given the shiny caster axe off Tyrande. I'm not real thrilled by the 'pizza cutter' design of the axe, though, so...

    Any ideas for a 1H axe that would match up with Aldori Legacy Defender and the recolored purplish Outland Ten Storms lookalike dungeon set?

    ---------- Post added 2011-09-29 at 02:37 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Alenarien View Post
    My girlfriend and I have recently been trying some new class/faction combinations, but she's concluded that neither Druid nor Priest are really her thing. We've talked and come to the conclusion that Mage/Hunter are much more her thing (Straightforward and rewarding with respect to the amount of effort put into them). With this in mind, she's decided that she's going to go with the Blood Elf as her race of choice, but we're still in a dilemma with respect to which of these two class has the potential/has more options for that "elven" look. I was wondering if you guys had come up with any sets relating to this race that make you think "this is both great looking, and distinctly Blood Elven"? Thanks in advance for any submissions

    (Taken from a thread I made, but would fit better in here :P )
    There's the 'Blood Knight' mail set that works well for hunters - it's all red, gold, and black, random Outland green drops. Combine that with the Sunfury bow of Prince in Kara and pick a polearm you like to go with it.

    Mage is easy if you're willing to spend a lot of time in MGT/Sunwell. There are just TONS of distinctively belf cloth, staves, and swords to be had.
    When asked about the role of women in video games, Samus Aran said, "..." - and then she blew up the planet. AGAIN.

  14. #734
    Quote Originally Posted by Miralynn View Post
    Hm. Thus far in PTR, it looks like my ele shaman might be switch to axe and shield instead of mace and shield, given the shiny caster axe off Tyrande. I'm not real thrilled by the 'pizza cutter' design of the axe, though, so...

    Any ideas for a 1H axe that would match up with Aldori Legacy Defender and the recolored purplish Outland Ten Storms lookalike dungeon set?
    I think your best bet is Breeching Comet http://www.wowhead.com/item=34616 or Stellaris http://www.wowhead.com/item=28263#.

  15. #735
    Anyone know of cloth shoulders that are very tiny and fit well on a dress or a shirt? Most cloth shoulders are FREAKING HUGE in this game and ruins cute outfits.

    Also, does anyone know where Buccaneer Boots drop? Many of the old mobs it dropped from (according to WoWhead), are no longer in the game. Is there anything else that looks like Buccaneer Boots?

  16. #736
    Scarab Lord Miralynn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Alterac Valley
    Posts
    4,087
    Quote Originally Posted by Accaris View Post
    I think your best bet is Breeching Comet http://www.wowhead.com/item=34616 or Stellaris http://www.wowhead.com/item=28263#.
    Oooh. Stellaris, I like. Off to farm Mechanar, then!
    When asked about the role of women in video games, Samus Aran said, "..." - and then she blew up the planet. AGAIN.

  17. #737
    Wish I could get a group for ICC 25 N =( I fell in love with the mage t10 look-alike.
    Last edited by IceTsuki; 2011-09-30 at 09:38 AM. Reason: Forgot to quote last thing.

  18. #738
    http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/813/khoddis.png/

    my dwarf rogue in Stormshroud set + Clever Hat, I need help finding a belt and some fitting daggers, not too "disco"-daggers please
    Silithid power!

  19. #739
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquabird View Post
    Anyone know of cloth shoulders that are very tiny and fit well on a dress or a shirt? Most cloth shoulders are FREAKING HUGE in this game and ruins cute outfits.

    Also, does anyone know where Buccaneer Boots drop? Many of the old mobs it dropped from (according to WoWhead), are no longer in the game. Is there anything else that looks like Buccaneer Boots?
    If you look through low-mid level tailoring recipes, the majority of the shoulders are very small. It actually made me a little mad when I was a lower level, so that should be helpful Ihope.

  20. #740
    Quote Originally Posted by Typhod View Post
    http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/813/khoddis.png/

    my dwarf rogue in Stormshroud set + Clever Hat, I need help finding a belt and some fitting daggers, not too "disco"-daggers please
    Some belt possibilities:
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=15120
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=39308
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=16716

    Dagger of the Rising Moon fits the colour scheme, but might be too disco-ish.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •