Page 45 of 59 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    I have been looking for a mask that covers the eyes

in a traditional Zorro kind of way that leaves the mouth uncovered, the typical hero mask look

so far I've only found 2 that are even close, Rogue Tier4 and Cursed Vision of Sargeras

does anybody know of any other masks that fit this template? Preferably cloth or leather, the two masks I mentioned also have the benefit of not covering the hair up, any ideas?
    I think cursed vision is your only option. Another variant would be http://www.wowhead.com/item=29979
    ~ My mounts collection ~

~ Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned ~
    Thanks Elyaan for the signature!

Hey guys . I'm looking for some sort of dark green leather rogue set. I was considering doing ToC each week and putting together the Druid T9 lookalikes for it, but it's taking a bit longer then expected and isn't -quite- the effect I wanted. As far as weapons, I had been considering the Icefall Blade for my daggers... A an Axe for my combat set would be appreciated, too .

As far as my other idea, I was trying to go for a Night-Elf-ish set on my human. Was looking at the T8 druid lookalike helm from Auriaya and a Teldrassil Protector / Dagger of the Rising Moon combo... Anything to fill in the gaps would be amazing

EDIT: I also like the idea of a set based around the Emerald Ripper or the Fang of Vashj.
    Last edited by Alsompr; 2011-10-13 at 08:00 PM.

Looking for some kind of boots and belt that will match the T4 Warrior colours, any suggestions? Also a helmet with a similar colour shade to T4, however I dont want a while helment, to get my drift im using atm for it the 270 Warrior pvp helm, so something along those lines would be great

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Rotted View Post
    Looking for some kind of boots and belt that will match the T4 Warrior colours, any suggestions? Also a helmet with a similar colour shade to T4, however I dont want a while helment, to get my drift im using atm for it the 270 Warrior pvp helm, so something along those lines would be great

Thanks!
    http://roleplaygear.wordpress.com/20...rbringer-sets/

they list belt from moroes and boots from chess in kara

Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    http://roleplaygear.wordpress.com/20...rbringer-sets/

they list belt from moroes and boots from chess in kara
    Brill cheers

Hey all! I'm looking for gear that i can use to make a rogue look like Carmen Sandiego.
    The main problem is finding leather robes/kilts of the right color and style. That's the first priority. I need a leather robe or chest/kilt combo that resembles a red trench-coat. The rest probably wouldn't be too hard to find.

So does anyone know what armor the headless horseman wears?

ive got the sword,cape and helm on my death knight but would love the whole thing. but i have a sneaking suspicion its going to be leather or something instead of plate.

Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    So does anyone know what armor the headless horseman wears?

ive got the sword,cape and helm on my death knight but would love the whole thing. but i have a sneaking suspicion its going to be leather or something instead of plate.
    Worse than that, it's an NPC model and not based off a player model. So the gear doesn't even exist.

I'm planning to run around with full T8.5 (the red version) on my shaman, but I can't seem to find a matching belt...
    halp. :<

Quote Originally Posted by DanielBrems View Post
    I'm planning to run around with full T8.5 (the red version) on my shaman, but I can't seem to find a matching belt...
    halp. :<
    This might look alright.

Hello there I'm looking for a chest and shoulders with the same look as the blastguard legs and boots
    saw it on the rate my transmog thread

Quote Originally Posted by Sappien View Post
    Hello there I'm looking for a chest and shoulders with the same look as the blastguard legs and boots
    saw it on the rate my transmog thread
    Not an exact match, but close:
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=24699
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=24695

Hi, its me again.
    On one of the many threads about transmog, i saw a good white/green woolish cloak that matched the T4 druid set really really good. Anyone know where to find it ? Thanks !
    ●████▅▅▄▄▄▄▄▄....▄▄▄ Rolf! Rolf! Rolf!
    ▄▄▅██████▅▄▃▂
    █M█L█P█ █ █ █ █ █ █►
    ◥☼▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲☼◤
    -\My pet collection/- -\My Mount collection/-

I've been looking to no avail for a cloth belt that is close to the purple on the Warlock T8 25m set. If there isn't one I can simply go with black, but if anyone knows of a belt please let me know.
    In promulgating your esoteric cogitations or articulating your superficial sentimentalities and amicable philosophical or psychological observations, beware of platitudinous panderosity.

Quote Originally Posted by kai zayin View Post
    I've been looking to no avail for a cloth belt that is close to the purple on the Warlock T8 25m set. If there isn't one I can simply go with black, but if anyone knows of a belt please let me know.
    This one might prove an option if you are horde:

Otherwise, try MogIt if you haven't already.
    Last edited by Ryuusei; 2011-10-15 at 10:50 PM.

I definitely recommend MogIt. At first I was sceptical, but it is really helpful.

Need a little help again for my hunter. Basicly i need a helm and shoulders to match this set (must be green--was looking on wowhead for hours and i couldnt find any matching ones). Was thinking to go with fake dungeon 1 hunter helm and fake tier 2 hunter shoulders.
    I could call this set green dragon set:

Clueless about shoulders/helm/cloak here for my Fiery Knight. Any help guys?

Gearing my orc mage is turning out to be the most challenging out of all my chars. Most mage tiers simply look too elegant/clean for my orc. Could go for some non-set warlock-related stuff, but I'm not interested in the demonic-looking stuff. The easy way out would be to just use horde T9.