Page 58 of 58 FirstFirst ...
    LF help with my transmog, need a weapon as a mage, I got mech builder overalls and a construction hat, I have a thermal egg timer in my off hand (looks like a stick of dynamite)..... anyone got any advice? I'd get a staff if it means I can complete the set lol.

I've been searching for a new transmog set on my prot paladin that uses Quel'Serrar. Any suggestions?

Quote Originally Posted by RickJamesLich View Post
    LF help with my transmog, need a weapon as a mage, I got mech builder overalls and a construction hat, I have a thermal egg timer in my off hand (looks like a stick of dynamite)..... anyone got any advice? I'd get a staff if it means I can complete the set lol.
    What are you using for a MH and which faction are you? If you have a sword, the Gnomeregan Bonechopper or the Peacekeeper Blade are both mechanical swords that'd suit the engineer thing.
    When asked about the role of women in video games, Samus Aran said, "..." - and then she blew up the planet. AGAIN.

Field Marshal
    Quote Originally Posted by Cornish Forrestfield View Post
    I'm currently trying to put together a 'Grand Admiral Jes-Tereth' set, but I'm having a bit of trouble finding the Leg, Chest and Shoulder parts. Does anyone recognize them?

I recognise the boots, but they're mail, Silvered Bronze Boots.
    Oddly enough, reminds me of a game I had once. In one of the few times I've seen Karma, I was Swain and she supported me once the game started getting moving, and I thought it looked funny as hell cause it looked like an old couple on a stroll and murdering everyone.
    - Anon8792

I am saddened by the lack of plate hot pants. I'm looking for alternatives.
    I'm still thinking about it...

Quote Originally Posted by Tuqui-tuqui View Post
    I am saddened by the lack of plate hot pants. I'm looking for alternatives.
    The Revenant set (there are two, you want the level 60-ish one that's all colored purple) or the Bloodscale plate set are pretty damn skimpy on female characters. Now, if you're trying to outfit a male toon in plate hotpants, I think you might be out of luck.
    When asked about the role of women in video games, Samus Aran said, "..." - and then she blew up the planet. AGAIN.

Anyone got any tips for cloaks and a head I can use with this transmog?
    http://i.imgur.com/R048xCo.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/dU2Vx6K.jpg

Edit: Im thinking maybe a pair of goggles would be cool?

Personally, I'd try Gossamer Cape as the cloak.

Maybe Imported Helmet, seeing as it's a dwarf? I do really like it, what with it being very dwarfish-looking and all. Also white/silver.

The Lightbringer Edward Newgate's Avatar
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Gimlix/simple

I want to change my shoes, but i have no idea which to take, any ideas?
    » Active MMO-Champion visitor since: 12-12-2012 «
    » Predict Warlords of Draenor to sell 3 Million copies at first day «

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Zerkked/simple

That is my warrior. I plan on buying the hungering hood of darkness soon. Any ideas on what I should use to maybe spice up the set?

I'm looking for something Jandice Barov-ish. From a very helpful comment on wowhead I've discovered her set consists of:

Head: Bonecaster's Crown
    Shoulders: Black Mageweave Shoulders
    Chest: Black Mageweave Vest
    Shirt: Stylish Black Shirt
    Gloves: Conjurer's Gloves
    Waist: Runed Stygian Belt
    Legs: Black Mageweave Leggings
    Weapon: Staff of Hale Magefire

But there aren't any boots that look exactly like hers, nor are there bracers (or at least I haven't found any) that don't cover the sleeves of the shirt. Can anyone help out?

Quote Originally Posted by Corrupted View Post
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Zerkked/simple

That is my warrior. I plan on buying the hungering hood of darkness soon. Any ideas on what I should use to maybe spice up the set?
    I've seen it coupled with the warrior set from Dragon Soul. You can also use this set.
    Last edited by Thirteen; 2013-08-22 at 06:15 PM.

Hey any1 that have a good transmog to a human male warrior, need help cant decide what i should have!

I'm looking for plate transmog for a female dwarf (warrior, so no paladin-only stuff), something Wildhammer/barbarian style (feathers, fur, etc. - it can show some skin too, as long as she'd look like a barbarian, and not a hooker :P it's even quite welcome, seeing how Wildhammer NPCs usually wear stuff like that) - Horde-only available items are fine too, as long as they don't turn into something else with faction change (the character is Horde atm, but will be a dwarf).

Edit: Something like that look for example, but of course plate, not mail.