Page 59 of 59 FirstFirst ...
9
49
57
58
59
  1. #1161
    Quote Originally Posted by Amirila View Post
    What race are you? Some sets only works for some races etc
    Male Tauren.

  2. #1162
    Warchief Amirila's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    The Ocean
    Posts
    2,161
    Quote Originally Posted by Feranor View Post
    Male Tauren.
    http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...53:71440:55677

    I dunno, some purple, it matches somewhat at least :P

  3. #1163
    The Patient darkvexen's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    WoW file explorer/ model editer
    Posts
    259



    I like my set, except i hate the shoes and the shield, sadly i dont have the authentic troll shoes and cant find a better shield. Suggestions?
    GameMaster: I received your ticket about not receiving any green fire after completing the quest line for the warlock. So there isn't an item that you get from completing the quest, but instead all of your spells turn green. So instead of looking like fire, they are green flames.
    Me: God dammit.

  4. #1164
    Anyone know what the 2H mace in this picture is called? Thanks in advance!

    http://wow.zamimg.com/uploads/screen...indication.jpg

  5. #1165
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyteyes View Post
    Anyone know what the 2H mace in this picture is called? Thanks in advance!

    http://wow.zamimg.com/uploads/screen...indication.jpg
    Hammer of the Soulbinder, from Auchindoun HC

    Bread is the paper of the food industry.
    You write your sandwich on it.



  6. #1166
    Elemental Lord Maxilian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Dominican Republic
    Posts
    8,110
    How come i have never seen this thread before... oh i know why!... Cause its not in the subforum of Transmog stuff! (this doesn't make sense to me, what is the point of that subforum), either way... i will be checking this place more often now

  7. #1167
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    Hammer of the Soulbinder, from Auchindoun HC
    Thank you very much! I knew I had seen this mace before but even after spending over an hour looking over AtlasLoot and various websites I still couldn't find it!

    @Maxilian, I found this page by doing a google search for a 2H Mace lol. I realized it was older but I felt I had to give it a shot and it looks like someone helped me find what I was looking for! I'll be checking this page more too!

  8. #1168
    I am very useful!

    Bread is the paper of the food industry.
    You write your sandwich on it.



  9. #1169
    I cant the belt that this follower has - it matches perfectly with the Mage T6 set.

    http://www.wowhead.com/follower=293....hots:id=461130

  10. #1170
    Pit Lord Ratyrel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    2,421
    Quote Originally Posted by Sestdiena View Post
    I cant the belt that this follower has - it matches perfectly with the Mage T6 set.
    That's an old problem, that belt is not available in game to my knowledge. Only the belt that went with the recolored version, the pvp set, was available. NPCs often have gear we can't get, the Pandaria and Cataclysm NPCs had loads of it :/

  11. #1171
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratyrel View Post
    That's an old problem, that belt is not available in game to my knowledge. Only the belt that went with the recolored version, the pvp set, was available. NPCs often have gear we can't get, the Pandaria and Cataclysm NPCs had loads of it :/
    Isn't this what is supposed to go with T6?
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=34557/be...#same-model-as

    Can't actually tell right now since the pictures on wowhead are gone for me.

    I know I gathered that set the last time I was online but I can't say what belt I was going with and I won't resub just for that.
    Make us Whole.

  12. #1172
    Quote Originally Posted by Sestdiena View Post
    I cant the belt that this follower has - it matches perfectly with the Mage T6 set.

    http://www.wowhead.com/follower=293....hots:id=461130
    http://wow.zamimg.com/uploads/screen...burnbright.jpg
    The mage T6 belt doesn't exist.

    Alot of armour sets from T6 to T13 are missing pieces.


    Quote Originally Posted by Chitika View Post
    Isn't this what is supposed to go with T6?
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=34557/be...#same-model-as

    Can't actually tell right now since the pictures on wowhead are gone for me.

    I know I gathered that set the last time I was online but I can't say what belt I was going with and I won't resub just for that.
    Those "tier 6" belts, boots and bracers have the models of Sunwell gear.
    Last edited by Netherspark; 2016-02-16 at 12:23 PM.

  13. #1173
    Elemental Lord Maxilian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Dominican Republic
    Posts
    8,110
    Could someone give me a hand with this set? http://www.wowhead.com/outfit=2676/molten-stalker

    I'm looking for a better belt (and if you think there's a better helm option, i would really like to hear it)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •