Looking for fresh, old fashion Sword and Sorcery?

MMO Friends,

I play WoW on and off when I have the time - more in the winter than the summer as I believe wholeheartedly in RL. I visit this site often to keep up on the changes to WoW, to see what is coming in the future, and to here other people's thoughts. I thought I would drop a note to some of my MMO friends who like sword and sorcery books.

I have been creating novelettes for those who don't want to spend a lot of time reading but love a good tale with a blend of S&S adventure and some epic plots in places. My stories are all self published on Amazon in e-format and I don't really make money at this but I enjoy telling my tales to those who would like to hear them. If this sounds interesting to you, check them out and let me know what you think.

But do read them in order for maximum enjoyment.

I hope you enjoy,

J. Wade Harrell

8th story published

Just published my 8th novelette, volume 3 of the current series titled Firebrands of Ayon. Check them out on Amazon.

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_no...arrell&ie=UTF8

For a very limited time, book 1 of the first series (The Anvil of Discord) is free under a special promotion.

good luck with your writing, i love s&s fantasy books, been reading dnd/forgotten realms books since i can remember, gonna check out your stuff aswell.

Thanks. I hope you enjoy.