Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    How are some of you able to do this with 3 heals and still down it way before 2nd cyclone phase? We had our first night of attempt on this and we barely get her down to 40-50% after the first burn phase. Our guild has a fire mage going up, and does about 50-60k dps overall, and then we send a warrior up half the time (he helps out on the ground at first). Our guild's dps isn't that bad, we have enough to down majordomo and baleroc on heroic. So I mean our dps isn't far off from the other guild's im sure. Are we doing something wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by kuku2 View Post
    Healing advice is silly when you don't know how strong the raid's healing team is..
    If they're capable of 3 healing Heroic Beth, they're capable of 2 healing Heroic Alysrazor.

We dont need to know how strong the healing team is - beyond 'they killed heroic beth' to make this assumption.

Deleted
    Get your priest to go shadow, and your shaman go resto.

Shadow priests on that fight are absolutely unbeleivable imo

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nigeldruid View Post
    I'd strongly suggest twoman healing it.

We also found that having two people up in the first air phase and only one guy up in the second (as the second phase is harder on the ground) made the DPS race a complete joke. We went from wiping at 10% to having her at 25% when she took off the first time.
    Just a question, why is the second phase harder? I thought that in the first phase you had to kill 4 adds + 2 meteors and in the second you only have 3 adds + 2 meteors. There is less time to do it?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Agua View Post
    Just a question, why is the second phase harder? I thought that in the first phase you had to kill 4 adds + 2 meteors and in the second you only have 3 adds + 2 meteors. There is less time to do it?
    Yes, after the 1st burn phase the next tornado phase comes a lot faster, which usually results in tanks not having killed in their hatchlings unless they wear dps gear and such. We also send up 2 guys first and then 1 guy after the burn phase to increase dps on hatchlings. Also there's not that many feathers after the burn phase, so 6 feathers for 2 guys is gonna make everyone else suffer a bit, where as if you only send up 1 you can split those feathers a lot better.

Deleted
    Aahhh ok, my bad, I misunderstood the phases, thanks a lot. I thought that he meant after the first firestorm, not after the burn phase. Reviewing some videos I see now that while on the first phase you have 1 min to kill the hatchling, after the first burn you only get around 45 seconds.