Anyone seen a AQ enchanting recipe dropping since 4.2?

Hi,

I'm farming Formula: Enchant Gloves - Healing Power in AQ for some months now, as it is the only AQ recipe I'm missing (and the only usefull ^^).
    I've seen the other formulas drop, at least one formula in two AQ20 runs.
    But since 4.2, I didn't see a single formula drop. Can anyone confirm or confute this?

Thanks...

I checked your file and it seems you have been tagged with 'Can't Have Nice Things" it is possible this is affecting the drop rate for you specifically.

P.S. I farmed eye of Sulfuras for years. Sometimes, the luck just sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by Judge Malthred View Post
    I checked your file and it seems you have been tagged with 'Can't Have Nice Things" it is possible this is affecting the drop rate for you specifically.

I didn't ask for a specific drop, and I didn't complain about the droprate, I asked if anyone has seen a enchanting formula drop in AQ since 4.2. A simple fair question without QQ, I didn't ask for sarcasm.

Quote Originally Posted by Puri View Post
    I didn't ask for a specific drop, and I didn't complain about the droprate, I asked if anyone has seen a enchanting formula drop in AQ since 4.2. A simple fair question without QQ, I didn't ask for sarcasm.
    I saw that exact enchant a week or two before 4.2 in my lvl 60 guild run but nothing since then

I picked it up last week actually, so yes, it still drops.

Quote Originally Posted by Judge Malthred View Post

I have killed Ragnaros eleven times on my Death Knight and got two Eye of Sulfuras...

OT: They do still drop, yup.
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.

10+ Year Old Account
    They still drop, as afew of us go there weekly for S&G on alts or with people that never been. Just the DR is bleh and when it does drop, enchanters all go nuts

Yep, they still drop.
    Gaze into the heart of N'Zoth.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    They do indeed drop, we had one of them drop in our AQ40 last week.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I've always gotten atleast one recipe per run, up until my last one. Sucks though, I'm getting sick of trying to farm it.

OT: I've gotten them after 4.2.

Quote Originally Posted by Puri View Post
    You came to an online forum and didn't expect SARCASM of all things? Wow! I think I really like this guy!

OT: Formula's still drop, got one the other day. RNG is RNG.

dude ive been farming fire/frost power since cata hit....(and scattered runs before)

Thanks, thats what I wanted to know!

Each boss has a 1% chance to drop a recipe, so the last one can take a while. I finally got shadow power off Ossirian after probably 6 months of farming. Just keep at it.

FYI the AQ40 bosses can drop them too, 1% as well. But soloing that would be a pain. Maybe you could take 5-10 level 85s and reserve the recipe, or offer the winner some gold for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Reakash View Post
    You came to an online forum and didn't expect SARCASM of all things?
    Would be nice if this was a good place to find information instead. But the posters make the website what it is, and most wow players are moronic children =(
    Last edited by baelon; 2011-08-20 at 07:57 PM.

Spent 2 months farming the 4 Glove spell recipes; AQ20 every reset and 4/9 AQ40 every week and finally got the last one last week. Ran AQ40 this week to finish the last few k rep to exalted and 2 out of the 4 dropped again from killing the first 4 bosses. *sigh* I despair sometimes.

Missing the 2 Uld 25 Formulas and Battlemaster then I have all in game.
    Last edited by Rento; 2011-08-20 at 08:15 PM.