Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Some people are sick in the head

Some people are really sick in the fucking head sometimes.

I ended up getting a new job (hurrah) and working for coles this time around, and got stuck with shelf stackin, eh no biggie, So im ask to rotate the coke stock and restack if nesscary.

While im doing it i find a bottle of urine in a coke bottle hidden behind the 2L's of cokes.

I literary freaked the fuck out, when one of my co workers comes up and asks whats wrong and i point him to the bottle of urine in it, he looks at me, looks at the bottle and gets on his walkie and asks for management to come and bring forms as well (apparently in a case like this theres a form or something)

Anyhoo, myself & my co-worker, get asked to remove all coke stock from the shelf as what they told me was "contaminated stock" and lo and behold we find 3 more bottles of Urine. Yuck!

Ima gonna say this, If you feel the need to piss and ur desp? Run for the toilet, ick!

Also if your wondering what isle: Candy & Chocolate isle first off (before i got asked to do soft drinks) i still smell like chocolate!
    Australian Oceanic Multi Class Veteran of the Burning Crusade Wars!
    Twitter: @Romiretv
    Youtube: RomireTv
    Twitchy: My Twitch

How do you know it was urine? Did you smell it? It could have been beer.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bergtau View Post
    How do you know it was urine? Did you smell it? It could have been beer.
    Sir I either question the quality of your beer or the color of your urine.

Quote Originally Posted by Maharishi View Post
    Maharishi you never fail to make me laugh with your witty comments.
    Quote Originally Posted by smashzu View Post
    or the mystical third option, which involves handcuffs and lubricant.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizzit View Post
    I seriously think some people picture the higher ups at Blizzard as a group of guys in suits sitting around an office wearing giant hats made out of $100 bills and smoking giant cigars rolled out of $100 bills saying to each other "How can we piss off out players this week? Muhahahahaha!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Romire View Post
    Also if your wondering what isle: Candy & Chocolate isle first off (before i got asked to do soft drinks) i still smell like chocolate!
    .... I stack the shelves at Coles and I don't smell like chocolate, do you like rub it on yourself or something? :P hahaha.
    But on topic, that's god damn gross; people have no respect for others these days :/
    I get annoyed enough when people drink half a can of V and leave it on the shelf for me to spill it on myself -_- Thanks brah, I totally want to smell like energy drink for the rest of my shift.

10+ Year Old Account
    I can understand the need for piss bottles in certain situations, but that isn't one of them. Rofl.
    "The truth, my goal."

Deleted
    You've just won the internet good sir.

I was with you right until your manager said "remove the contaiminated stock" considering urine is sterile, the 3 bottles you found was the least contaminated thing there.

Quote Originally Posted by crawdaddy029 View Post
    I was with you right until your manager said "remove the contaiminated stock" considering urine is sterile, the 3 bottles you found was the least contaminated thing there.
    Urine = Waste.

Waste = Dirty.

Dirty = CONTAMINATED.

At least that's the thought process. In any case, do you seriously think that they're just going to leave the coke in there after finding 3 bottles of piss?
    "Imagine coming across a mentally disabled person who was not only drunk, high, but had a full frontal lobotomy leaving little to no intelligence left in their body.

He would be NORMAL, compared to me."

If piss is so sterile and good to drink, have a pint of mine.
    1) Load the amount of weight I would deadlift onto the bench
    2) Unrack
    3) Crank out 15 reps
    4) Be ashamed of constantly skipping leg day

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by willtron View Post
    Little did you know, Crawdaddy029 is secretly.... BEAR GRYLLS. HE WELCOMES YOUR PISS!!!!

EDIT: No offense bro.

Quote Originally Posted by Remnas View Post
    Urine = Waste.

Waste = Dirty.

Dirty = CONTAMINATED.

At least that's the thought process. In any case, do you seriously think that they're just going to leave the coke in there after finding 3 bottles of piss?
    Waste is not always dirty. But anywho there was nothing wrong with the coke so no need to pitch it.

Let me rephrase that, there was nothing out of the ordinary with the coke.

10+ Year Old Account
    Urine's actually drinkable on the first round of recycling. After that not so much.

I never said it was readily able to be ingested. All I said was it was sterile. The smell and taste alone would make you gag it down though. But there is machines that can filter out the sediment and make it drinkable water.

Waste is not always dirty. But anywho there was nothing wrong with the coke so no need to pitch it.

Let me rephrase that, there was nothing out of the ordinary with the coke.
    Do you have any way of knowing completely that none of the other bottles were in anyway contaminated (ie. piss on the sides, half coke/piss, etc)?

Answer: You don't.

Do you understand the consequences if it turns out that ANY of that batch was in ANY way contaminated? The FDA would have a field day with your ass.
    "Imagine coming across a mentally disabled person who was not only drunk, high, but had a full frontal lobotomy leaving little to no intelligence left in their body.

He would be NORMAL, compared to me."

[
    [/COLOR]
    Quote Originally Posted by Remnas View Post
    Do you have any way of knowing completely that none of the other bottles were in anyway contaminated (ie. piss on the sides, half coke/piss, etc)?

Answer: You don't.

Do you understand the consequences if it turns out that ANY of that batch was in ANY way contaminated? The FDA would have a field day with your ass.
    It was not contaminated though, piss is sterile. just wash it off. The bottle come sealed from the factory, so sift through the bottles and throw out the open ones

Urine might actually be better for you than Soda.

Quote Originally Posted by Zadiell View Post
    Urine might actually be better for you than Soda.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wooshiewoo View Post
    People still buy fizzy drinks knowing how much they rot your body?
    Why would people not buy the? They are fucking tasty. Plenty of other things rot or hurt our bodies and we all still do/use them. Health nuts amuse me, with all the talk of all this bad shit will kill you. My grand ma smokes 2 packs a day, drinks soda, eats like a starving hog and is in good health for an 83 year old woman. No doubt the nicotine and caffeine is what is holding her together at this point, lol.

On topic yeah people do gross and disgusting shit all the time. I work at a grocery store and one woman walked up to the front counter and said her young daughter made a mess and i told her no worries that i would take care of it. I went in and it looked like her kid took a fucking tampon that had been "very very' used and started to sling and twirl it around the stall, and her mom did nothing to stop it. we had to close the womens restroom for over an hour just to make sure it was all cleaned. Then at checkout she had the nerve to say it didnt look too bad to her and she was sorry. i said "mam your child took a tampon and slung it around in circles while you did nothing, we have the bathroom closed now and i have no idea how long it will take to clean all the blood off. I highly doubt you would allow her to do that at home." Some people have no respect for people who work in a public place, i for one never do anything in a store that i would not do at my own home.

---------- Post added 2011-08-20 at 01:45 AM ----------

[
    [/COLOR]

It was not contaminated though, piss is sterile. just wash it off. The bottle come sealed from the factory, so sift through the bottles and throw out the open ones
    Im sure OSHA and the health department would love to know a store just washed off bottles with piss on them and then re shelved and sold them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Must be American.
    You can tell WoW changed the MMO for good when players started complaining about the amount of time they sink, into a time sink.