Poll: Your favourite pokemon game?

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    I liked emerald..but maybe I'm just that big pokemon fan.

Like yellow to after beating brock.

Deleted
    I always liked silver.
    Capturing Lugia.. mmm.. good times.

Deleted
    Gold/Silver
    But HG and SS are more fun because of the new stuff.

Yellow for me. I loved the first gen, and I think that yellow was the best of the three.

Game I enjoyed most: Pokémon Silver

Best Game: Pokemon BW (endgame content and battle subway should be better, but that's my only criticism)

10+ Year Old Account
    Dalaran, hiding whoopie cushions under Rhonin's chair.
    I loved Gold. It was the first Pokemon game I was actually able to beat the Elite Four in. Then, even after that, you got to head to Kanto and get ANOTHER 8 badges, then fight the most powerful trainer in Kanto. It was practically two games in one, with a relatively simple and easy starting story leading up to its end, then a badass second story leading to that awesome finish.

I'll say Gold/Silver. Nothing beats nostalgia, not even time-warping or gravity-fluxing dragons.
    Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and for thy possession, the ends of the earth. Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron. Thou shalt dash them in pieces, like a potter's vessel. Be wise now therefore ye kings. Be admonished ye judges of the earth. Serve the lord with fear, and rejoice with trembling. Kiss the son lest he be angry, and ye perish in the way, though his wrath be kindled but a little.

Deleted
    Gold and Silver by FAR, we kids used to ignore school and spend our time playing pokemon hiding from the teachers XD

10+ Year Old Account
    loved ruby/sapphire

10+ Year Old Account
    gold/silver by far imo. those have been the only ones in the entire series to actually add something totally worthwhile to the gameplay. everything that is pretty much standard to the series came with those games.

and this is coming from a die hard pokemon fan. have played them since i was 10 (22 now) and love them all

I liked the remakes of Red/Blue(Leaf Green/Fire Red) the most.

10+ Year Old Account
    You really can't beat Silver

Gold, Silver, Red, Blue, and their remakes, period

I tried going back to the two GBA games recently (Sapphire and Leafgreen), and it really is so much dramatically slower paced than B/W. It's ridiculous how I even tolerated that. Weather effects sending a message every turn, delays between each and every attack, slow battle text. Slow everything. I finally refound my Black version and loaded up some Battle Subway stuff and it's seriously night and day. Even between HG and Black. I wish I could just start a whole new game on Black; that's how good it was. But I've got an almost complete Unova pokedex and EV-trained super-pokemon. :/

While I havent played all the gens but originale + silver/gold and B/W, I would still vote B/W as the best.

The people who are narrow-minded misses out. I enjoyed them, the best game in the series so far I played.

my dream team come from all versions so its hard they are

Charizard
    articuno
    dragonite
    flygon
    salamance
    and by no means least Garchomp

if i had to go with 1 genertation it would be D/P/P

10+ Year Old Account
    No option for Other: Mists of Pandaria?

I'd have to go with Red, Blue, or Yellow though. Can't beat the charm of the classics... and less than 200 species of pokemon...

10+ Year Old Account
    Pokemon Silver. Johto IMO was the best overall, as well as 2nd gen (barely beating out original, I love my Mew [<3333], Articuno, and Gyrados).
    Battletag: Vale#11596
    Armory - Twitter - Stream

Gold and Silver were the best, but Red and Blue are somewhat in the same league