Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    In terms of Turn Base, Chrono Trigger, if you haven't played it already.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arcanum:_Of_Steamworks_and_Magick_Obscura

try LoL, ive turned off MMo's my self but still get a kick from lol. lurning curve is quite high to it will keep you entertained

10+ Year Old Account
    Other then obvious choices (Final Fantasy, Mass Effect, Fallout ect) the 3 solid RPGs that come to my mind are:

Lost Odyssey - this was the original plot line that was going to be final fantasy 12 (before Sakaguchi left square)

Skies of Arcadia - the best RPG most people have never heard of, a throw back to true old school RPGs, if you can find a copy of this gem its worth the money

Jade Empire - made by the same guys who made the first Knights of the Old Republic game, definitely worth the 10-15 bucks off of Xbox live, or steam.

Thief: The Dark Project(Gold) - This and Metal Gear defined the stealth genre. Thief in a first person setting.
    Thief 2: The Metal Age
    T2X - 12ish long Fan Mission with cutscenes and voice acting. Very well done.
    System Shock 2 - Uses Thief 1 engine, first person RPG set on a space station with a Rogue AI.

Very old games and the engines look quite dated. But the gameplay.. oh man.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hypn0tic View Post
    loved it, since then i look always for a dwarf with a flame throwe in any game. Actually, i bought 2 copies of it as due to reasons unknown my 1st copy landed under my school backpack, 10 kilo of books isn't safe for any disk i can tell ya

Chrono Trigger
    EarthBound
    Grand Crusader Belloc <-- 6608 Endless Tank Proving Grounds score! (
    Dragonslayer Kooqu

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hypn0tic View Post
    Seconded. Some of the best story i've seen was in that game, not to mention the sweet-ass music.

Deleted
    WEll i would like to thank everyone except the poster just above me. For giving me some serious answers. I think i can already get to look at a couple of games, might be even a few in my wardrobe already. Anyhow keep em coming incase i finish some up early.

Also just found divinity 2 in my closet, forgot it was there. Cannot recall if i ever compelted it

To be fair, Thief is not an RPG. But it's awesome non-the-less <_<. System Shock 2 is an actual RPG though.

star wars knights of the old republic 1and 2

Deleted
    Oblivion hands down, best RPG. There are also shitloads of mods, and the amount of stuff you can do in that game is just wow...

Quote Originally Posted by Leodegrance View Post
    I have always been partial to the Baldur's Gate and Neverwinter Nights series by Bioware
    Played BG2+ToB and Icewind dale2 recently , they were great . Even though BG2 in very VERY old it's still great , from my point of view BG2 was the best RPG ever released , compared to what it did for the time when it was released .