Looking for not Dead Server

Basically my server is pretty dead as far as world pvp goes. Looking for something more active, specifically at night. any suggestions?

EU or US?
    wowprogress.com / arenajunkies.com pretty good indication imo (amount of players, ratio, guilds)
    as of world pvp, and pvp overall, I've heard EU-Outland is a place to be.

Deleted
    http://www.warcraftrealms.com/eu_realmstats.php

if that helps

Edit: Outland - Silvermoon - Stormrage - Shadowsong - Magtheridon - Draenor - Darksorrow
    Pretty much for EU u can see more ur self tho.
    Last edited by mmocbc7b594b31; 2011-08-20 at 08:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheWishMaster View Post
    this website has more bullshit than bull in its ass

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by keule View Post
    if you say so

Deleted
    True it gives a false image about the real status of the realm. The only thing to be able to rely on for only a littlebit are the green numbers on the activity stat. The rest, including amount of players does not always represent the amount of players that are really on the realm. Though it is for some help since it gives a quick image of the a/h balance in some cases on the realm. Though best is to just make a char and ask some things about the realm in trade. Like a/h balance, origin from people, pvp/pve oriented etc. But ask more as eight players to get an accurate image on both horde and alliance side.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWishMaster View Post
    http://www.warcraftrealms.com/eu_realmstats.php

if that helps

Edit: Outland - Silvermoon - Stormrage - Shadowsong - Magtheridon - Draenor - Darksorrow
    Pretty much for EU u can see more ur self tho.
    Except Silvermoon is a PVE server. The best progressed PVE though.

http://www.wowprogress.com/realms/rank/eu/lang.en is a good indication of horde to ally ratio and progression.
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.

Lol world PvP in Cataclysm.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    US Ally realms - Sargeras. Tich. KT. Darkspear. Laughing Skull.
    US Horde realms - Blackrock. Illidan. Mal'Ganis. Daggerspine.
    Those are just PvP hubs.
    All I know for EU is Outland Alliance, sorry.

It's isn't the servers anymore, it's Blizz that killed WPVP. There's no reason to leave the city once you've leveled. Everything is dumbed down so much and automated these days. Gone are the days of actually traveling , gathering and summoning.

Quote Originally Posted by Orcatron View Post
    It's isn't the servers anymore, it's Blizz that killed WPVP. There's no reason to leave the city once you've leveled. Everything is dumbed down so much and automated these days. Gone are the days of actually traveling , gathering and summoning.
    You act as if that is a bad thing?

When I switched from GW to WoW I was pissed I had to run everywhere especially since they were charging me so my feeling is why do I have to pay someone to run around their world. Portals in dal were taken away because too many people used them. The reason is no one likes having to just run around a game that's been out for six years. SIX. Maybe 2-3 years in you want to run around and see everything but then you just want to get on and play when and where you want to.

OT: Blackrock -US H Tichondrious - US A.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Davisdoesdallas View Post

When I switched from GW to WoW I was pissed I had to run everywhere especially since they were charging me so my feeling is why do I have to pay someone to run around their world. Portals in dal were taken away because too many people used them. The reason is no one likes having to just run around a game that's been out for six years. SIX. Maybe 2-3 years in you want to run around and see everything but then you just want to get on and play when and where you want to.

Blackrock isn't that big anymore, more people are going to Illidan.

Quote Originally Posted by Davisdoesdallas View Post

It's the major reason WPVP is dead.

But it's expected, the game has run it's course. Any new players are so far behind the curve, there needs to be crutches in place to catch them up, hence WOW becoming easy mode and automated.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Want WPvP? Go to Emerald Dream Alliance, they've got a VERY successful WPvP guild there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sorry to break your bubble but it's fairly correct.
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzy View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water