Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    17. Playing some Fifa 11, WoW, Tetris (It is the shit), CoD4 and CS.

Playing them quite casually, but have raided a bit during the summer vacation.
    "Some people believe football is a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed with that attitude. I can assure you it is much, much more important than that".
    Bill Shankly
    "You're playing worse and worse every day and right now you're playing like it's next month".
    Herb Brooks

Deleted
    21 (law student)

I play like 15min of Counter-Strike twice a week.

Never been much of a gamer, only played games such as HL, HL2, Doom 3... Then met WoW. Quit WoW. Back to not playing games because what they release lately blows... Except for Portal 2.

Deleted

wow - feral druid/ret about an hour or two a day.

That's all.

Deleted
    18 (studying webdesign)

Play world of warcraft 3 years so far.
    Counter strike: source

and other timefillers such as tetris and stuff

Waiting for: SWTOR, GW2, ME3, D3, Skyrim, Red Orchestra 2, BF3

Favorite games: Mass Effect, SWKotOR

Currently playing: Minecraft, HoN

10+ Year Old Account
    play sc2 custom maps, 3ds ocorina of time and leage of legends occasionally.
    Quote Originally Posted by ohshift View Post
    Mess with someone's head enough, you can turn a scared little kid into an all powerful bitch.
    only two things are infinite the universe, and human stupidity,
    and i'm not too sure about the universe -Albert Einstein

Deleted
    20 (studying teacher English & history)

WoW, SC2, Portal custom maps, MW2.

10+ Year Old Account
    31, playing WoW and Minecraft.

---------- Post added 2011-08-20 at 05:25 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by kano View Post
    And after 20 years of gaming I get bored with games really fast.
    Same for me, usually I play a game for 15minutes max. But when I found a good one like WoW.. I play more

10+ Year Old Account
    currently WOW getting ready for BF3 and ME3 / drool for mass effect 3

21, playing WoW and Warcraft occasionally, maybe SC2 if I have time.

I'll play the newer Metroid games, Smash Bros, Zelda, etc. Might play Age of Empires with my brothers if we're all home at the same time. I used to play Half Life and CS with them a long time ago.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Have every system heh... Currently nothing as i am out at work and didnt bring any games with me (internet sucks so no wow/rift)
    currently playing WoW, Rift, Dungeon Seige three (nothing like the first one) and Oblivion
    My all time favourites would have to be Zelda, Fable, Dungeon Seige, Ratchet and Clank, Infamous, Final Fantasy... Anything really that you can either cast a spell or swing a sword. Love the RPG's. Can't stand racing games (yay go around this map three times! boring...), FPS are no longer fun as it is all about online play rather than an actual storyline (whatever happened to games like Army Men, Sarge's Heroes??)

Ninty games for the most part, Rift, Guild Wars, The Sims, Dragon Age, and ya know, anything that catches my eyes.

Deleted
    21 just playing some casual wow

I'm 27, playing mainly WoW and Minecraft on the computer, Red Dead Redemption on PS3, settling arguments with the bf through Mario Kart on the wii, Professor Layton or Pokemon on my DS while travelling to and from work, aaand just bought Patapon 3 for the PSP. All of these are likely to change at any moment depending on mood, time restraints, or whatever new games come out.

Deleted
    I'm 23 years old later this year and play WoW (no raiding), Guild Wars (very casual these days), RPGs on the PC (e.g. Dragon Age) and adventure games on Nintendo DS (e.g. Phoenix Wright). I've also liked playing the Sims (1, 2 and 3 as the time has gone by) when I've got struck by the interior design bug, but I tend to get bored with the games fairly fast as I am not the type to write mods and build my own furniture for the game. And I love the Legend of Zelda games, but I don't own a Nintendo console apart from DS at the moment. If it makes a difference to your study, my taste for games hasn't really changed since I was 15-16 years old (that's when I moved out, got an Internet connection and Nintendo Game Cube )

I noticed some people also mentioned other features than just their age, such as occupation. If you are going to take those things into account you can find more information in my profile.
    Last edited by mmoc060f1486cb; 2011-08-20 at 05:36 PM.

I'm 19 and play WoW, CoD and BF games, waiting to try out Diablo 3 (Not a diablo fan, but will give it a shot), Portal.
    Those are usually the games I play, I have a lot of other games that I play occasionally. And I'm going to get Assassin's Creed soon. I love it

I forgot, ofc Minecraft

10+ Year Old Account
    Im 24 years old.

After a 5 month break, i'm casually playing World of warcraft
    I play Rome total war: Roma Surrectum II ( waiting for patch 2.2)
    And i hope to be playing Diablo 3

Deleted
    27, played World of Warcraft 5 years. Sworn 8-bit man, tho play some Jagged Alliance/UFO:Enemy Unknown/BFME2 on the side. All time favourites include those previously mentioned and such titles as Bubble Bobble, Kirby's Adventure, Final Fantasy, Betrayal/Return at/to Krondor and Ultima.

10+ Year Old Account
    14 - WoW (mainly), Race Drivers 3 (for online racing), F12010 now and then and on the Wii I sometimes play Guitar Hero if others are around but at the moment it's not working :P. Although I am thinking of getting Skyrim when it comes out.
    Last edited by GoldFish; 2011-08-27 at 11:34 PM.

Deleted
    21 years old and i play a gnome prot/arms warrior mainly