What will be the next GW2 Class?

What do you think the next class and final class will be.

Right now there are two Heavy armor classes (Warrior, and Guardian) three Medium armor classes (Thief, Engineer, and Ranger) and two Light armor classes (Elementalist, and Necromancer)

So what I'm thinking is that this next class will have to be either a Heavy or Light Armor class.. Can't have four medium armor classes?

So I just wanted your opinion?
    Excited

I think it's been stated that it will be a light armor class.
    Like most people I'm really hoping for a Mesmer and I think that's what we'll get but in a slightly different style to the first game so it feels more at home 250 years in the future and so that it works well with the new combat mechanics. Whatever it is, I hope it's worth the wait.

Can't know for sure, but it will be a light armor class. My money's on the Mesmer from GW1

10+ Year Old Account
    Monk/Priest or Mesmer is my guess.
    Rairu - Mage
    gnomemasterrace

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    why not ask in the GW2 thread?

id guess something like either a mesmer or runemaster

I would like to say Mesmer, but something tells me it won't be. Maybe a class closely a kin to Mesmer? :S

Deleted
    Almost certainly mesmer. It's going to wear light armor, they said it will be a familiar profession, mesmers were mentioned in the latest book and you should have seen the smirk on the face of the developer when a person on gamescom asked if there will be illusion magic in the game. And mesmer was the most original class and a fan favorite so yeh, my money is on mesmer.

Monk or Mesmer, but I think Monk...

They said it would be like the mesmer, and most evidence seems to point directly to one(whether it has a different name or not). Kind of wish it would be ritualist though.

15+ Year Old Account
    This is a speculation discussion that can take place in the main GW2 thread
    "I'm glad you play better than you read/post on forums." -Ninety
    BF3 Profile | Steam Profile | Assemble a Computer in 9.75 Steps! | Video Rendering Done Right