10+ Year Old Account

Location of Formula: Enchant Gloves - Mining

This is one of the nine enchants I'm missing. Wowhead states that pre-cata, it dropped off of the Dark Iron Dwarves in Wetlands. Of course, those mobs are gone with Cataclysm. Does anyone have an idea of where the enchant now drops?

Deleted
    Probably shared the same fate as crusader did?

Quote Originally Posted by Dumbfoundead View Post
    Probably shared the same fate as crusader did?
    They actually put Crusader back in a new location.

This is one of the very few enchantments I am missing. I too contacted a GM this very evening and this is what he had to say:

GM Tipransh: I've taken a look into this, but I'm afraid I haven't been able to find any creature currently in game that drops that Formula

GM Tipransh: I guess it's possible it'll be reintroduced again, but I don't know if there are any plans for that.

So currently this formula is unavailable in Cataclysm. And I have taken a screenshot of the conversation should anyone wish to challenge the authenticity of what I have just posted.

Bang goes my grand plans to collect every enchantment in game.

Bilharzia (Sunstrider EU PvP Server).
    That's a comment on enchant formula - mining on wowhead. Looks like it is no longer available except on the AH.

10+ Year Old Account

Pokemon Friend Code:2406-5530-6363 Ghost Safari! PM me to add you!

I believe I recall a guildy farming for this off random mobs in dragonblight shortly before 4.0 but it could have been fishing or herbing or whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by Blazefury5 View Post
    I'm very confused on why you're linking the fact that it can be put into enchanting supply bags. If you intended to link the drop from tab then that's what he's asking, since those mobs don't exist anymore.

---------- Post added 2011-08-20 at 05:19 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Lavoisier View Post
    I believe I recall a guildy farming for this off random mobs in dragonblight shortly before 4.0 but it could have been fishing or herbing or whatever.
    A guildy did not farm this from dragonblight as it's a vanilla recipe. Your guildy got http://www.wowhead.com/item=50406
    Originally Posted by Bashiok
    Is there a term you have for being shown proof and choosing to dismiss it?
    Starting a Monk Blog; Celestial Fists: http://celestialfists.blogspot.com/
    Called Garrosh as end boss: 10/28/2011

10+ Year Old Account
    How Ironic, I just picked this up on the AH for 200g. goodluck, OP.

I remember reading about this on the Consortium a few months back...I think they took the mobs that originally dropped it out of the game...or left them in but they dont drop it anymore, but they did move it to another mob somewhere else.

Deleted
    I have had the recipe on my Enchanter for ages. I've tried to sell a finished scroll for hundreds of gold, but no one is buying.

I'd wager donuts that this will be one of the recipes obtainable from the new Darkmoon Faire, as they seem to want to use it to bring back some missing items combined with offering rewards for all levels.