10+ Year Old Account

Small gaming communities outside of WoW?

So back in the day I used to play Halo PC with the same 20ish people almost every night over and over again, and it was by far the most fun I've ever had playing anything besides WoW. So I've realized somewhat recently that I don't really care as much about the game im playing so much as the community I am playing with. I would really like to find a small raid like FPS community that just enjoys logging on and playing against each other night after night. I've tried over the last few months and have found nothing besides random people playing on random servers in BFBC2 and I have to say its pretty boring not getting on vent \ mumble \ teampseak and just running around. Anyone play is such a community \ what games \ looking for more?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zinnin View Post
    So back in the day I used to play Halo PC with the same 20ish people almost every night over and over again, and it was by far the most fun I've ever had playing anything besides WoW.
    What was your name? I played for like 4 years, was called SoLiD`, then again i played mainly EU teams. Played some US teams and knew a few US people in KW.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    AoS-type games, or Minecraft server?
    or another MMO

10+ Year Old Account
    Really any games. I am a big fan of Battlefield series and will be getting BF3 when it releases, however a good Minecraft server would be pretty cool too. I am pretty open about what games I play, I just hate playing with randoms.

Quote Originally Posted by Solidito View Post
    What was your name? I played for like 4 years, was called SoLiD`, then again i played mainly EU teams. Played some US teams and knew a few US people in KW.
    I always have and will be Zinnin

There are some pretty good TF2 clans from what I've seen. I personally just prefer to play with two or three friends, but I know that there are larger communities. Just gotta check around the Steam forums in the TF2 sections. =)