Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightelfsb View Post
    Still miss MH 5/5 this week, but its another 1250g. Not to hard any of these bosses really, just first kill you do, your gonna wipe, to you learn fight and so on.
    Fairly sure Archimonde drops 300g actually!

Quote Originally Posted by Lohe View Post
    Fairly sure Archimonde drops 300g actually!
    Proboaly does

Quote Originally Posted by Nightelfsb View Post
    Also Braidwen, I understand you did VOA ice boss aswell
    Negative, although Toravon has been killed by a dk now, so it's at least possible, I may try.
    I did however get Koralon, the fire dude. It involves a lot of running around, since meteor fists are well and truly untankable for us. It might be near-impossible without engineering or some heroic gear, too.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95iN0..._order&list=UL
    Best way to check solo druid stuff is to subscribe, both to myself and Willyum22789. I typically only put stuff I find interesting up, or in other words the hard/annoying to farm bosses. Williee's a much better resource for farmable stuff, and has quite a few interesting fights as well, although he hasn't been active recently.

Haha yaa... been getting lazy
    Stopped frapping most of my stuff and farming for gold, been generally skipping or 2 manning if anything
    I finished uploading the batch of 15+ videos I had thou
    But ya, loved all the new stuff you been soloing

Also, all i gotta say is Gears of War 3 hehe

Ah okay thanks

Close to soloing TK including Keal - as balance, still need a few items too boost me enough dps for it though ^^