Poll: How many monitors do you use in your setup?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Depends on which room I'm in. A 24 inch and a 20 inch in one, and a 52 LED in the other.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by foolmetwice View Post
    3x Dell U3011 running at a total resolution of 7680x4800.
    OMG, very nice.

2 19" monitors at 1440x900, and 1 23" monitor at 1920x1080

10+ Year Old Account
    Using 2x Dell U2311H and I plan on getting another one as soon as I can!

3 x 24 inch LG LCD monitors/ Panasonic DW6300EK projector (bitch cost me almost 8k)
    Ain't no chuch when you're living in the wild

no monitors tbh, i do have one on my smaller coffee table to the left of the sofa but I rarely ever turn to use it...

All my 'viewing' is done on a ~ [2m x 1m] projector screen <3.

Single 27 inch monitor. Don't really see the point in multiple-monitor setups, I have trouble keeping track of all the information and stuff going on in my one huge monitor at times.

Two - 25" Asus Widescreen as main monitor - 25.5" Samsung Widescreen as 2nd monitor. Mostly have browsers, movies, vent, things like that on 2nd, games on main.

2 24" Full HDs. Been thinking of getting 1 extra soonish tho

Deleted
    Nvidia 3D Surround ftw ;D using three asus 120mhz 24" monitors at 5760x1080

I'd like to use two but I can only fit in one.
    My pc is crammed into a tiny nook with a bit of the wall obscuring the corner.

I do have two at work and I'm getting more and more annoyed by the fact that I only have one at home.
    Might rearrange my entire room just to fit my PC better.

Deleted
    Less than or equal to 1, but I think everyone uses atleast 1? oO

I'd like to have 2 though, plans for later

Deleted
    I love it when people use the term "full hd" when talking about computer monitors...as if "full hd" is something special

I use two 24" mid-range monitors at 1920x1200, however the second monitor is switched between a secondary on my main machine, and a primary on my browsing/video machine.

3x Dell U3011 running at a total resolution of 7680x4800.
    Can you take a photo of them together? I'm looking to get a friend some monitors for his new machine, and he's certainly interested in something higher than 24", but theres very few places around here that sell them.

I love it when people use the term "full hd" when talking about computer monitors...as if "full hd" is something special
    It says "1920x1080" with less characters? He never made it out as anything special. If he'd quoted make, model and resolution as if he was bragging (and furthermore got the resolution blatantly wrong, as if he didn't own the monitors at all), then you could probably say there was something funny about his post.
    Last edited by FlawlessSoul; 2011-08-22 at 05:28 PM.

Deleted

Batman is just too awsome for one screen :D

Thats my three screens, and the jingle in the background is the awsome cat going mad with a toy!

Deleted
    2x 24" Samsung BX2450 + my TV. Someday when I'm really bored I'm gonna see if I can get eyfinity to work with this setup :F

Currently running 2 monitors. A 1600x900 21" as my main, with my laptop sitting off to the side.
    Since I'm on a laptop my hardware is a bit too weak for surround gaming, and that would be my primary use of a 3rd monitor.

While I would love to be able to do game main screen, movie/browse/some other program on #2, and still be able to keep skype/vent and a couple other small window programs open on a 3rd, ATM it's not worth the cost. 2 monitors seems to be the sweet spot. I find it hard to believe so many people still only use 1 monitor. I feel so restricted when I'm on the go without my 2nd monitor.[COLOR="red"]

Edit for crappy phone making double posts.
    Last edited by Purple Spy; 2011-08-22 at 09:28 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Purple Spy View Post
    Currently running 2 monitors. A 1600x900 21" as my main, with my laptop sitting off to the side.
    Since I'm on a laptop my hardware is a bit too weak for surround gaming, and that would be my primary use of a 3rd monitor.

While I would love to be able to do game main screen, movie/browse/some other program on #2, and still be able to keep skype/vent and a couple other small window programs open on a 3rd, ATM it's not worth the cost. 2 monitors seems to be the sweet spot. I find it hard to believe so many people still only use 1 monitor. I feel so restricted when I'm on the go without my 2nd monitor.[COLOR="red"]

Edit for crappy phone making double posts.
    I Just got round to setting up a 3rd screen at home, only to go to work and get stuck with a single screen!