Unhappy Hpally/Hunter/Ele shammy?

Right so after jumping from 3s team to 3s team i decided just to play with some friends on a not so heard of comp (Ele/hpally/MM hunter) this not being a very viable comp past 1500 ish from what we were told we decided to just go for fun and before we knew it we hit 1800 now that we are 1800 and our MMR is 2100 its either train the fucking ele shammy or train the hunter and more often than not they go for the shammy this making me use my bop almost straight away due to the fact that every team past 1700+ is a fucking kitty cleave advice?? And before you say hunter should be peeling he is and it aint doing shit. And before you trolls come in and say ele shammys are op GTFO

10+ Year Old Account
    not so heard of comp
    not being a very viable comp
    just go for fun
    You identified your own problems right at the start. You say why you're playing. Then focus on that because, in all honesty, you're not going to get much higher with a comp like that. Both Elemental Shamans and Hunters want a pretty specific comp to properly function and that isn't one of them.

Elemental shamans r op.

Take out the Hunter. I would recommend a warlock or maybe even a mage in exchange. They don't work well with most classes (except for ferals and warriors) since they're the underdogs of arenas.

Your issue is that you have a combination of two dps classes that are dangerous when turreting but easily shut down.

There are a few mistakes I see many people make when playing with hunters. Your ele shaman may be attempting to kite melee, but may be pulling them los of your hunter or at least forcing him into bad position. You need to be very careful playing the pillar hump game with a hunter on your team. Positioning in general is the biggest error I see in that rating range.

If you are forced on the defensive with the comp it's very difficult to recover. Also remember that peeling with dmg is also possible, and very viable. If they're training your hunter or sham, the other is freecasting, and the other dps can potentially force the melee to go on the defensive.

Also be aware that you can pull their healer into a terrible position if you kite the melee los. A hard swap on the healer with a stacked aimedshot/fulm/elemastery etc can potentially score a kill if they're not prepare for it.