Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I definitely prefer playing affliction but our raid comp just does not permit it at times. 10% sp is just too strong. Can't wait till I finish my staff so I have and excuse to be afflic full time.

For general dot timers, i find http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-a.../ellipsis.aspx to be the best. It shows multiple targets, and isn't too memory intensive, which has to be a consideration for me personally. For actual UI, i use Tukui, which includes stuff like chat crap, and armor reminder (as in, it beeps at you if you ever forget to put up fel armor, not that i would, of course....). Along with the extra tukui castbar, i find it covers most stuff i need.

oh, i almost forgot, about Doom's Cooldown Pulse, this is an amazing add on. If you're not lucky enough to have an uber-pc, having those three should cover you, in less than 3mb usage. If anyone has any other ideas of what you can use, which isn't too intensive, i'd be up for hearing new ideas

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Penguin FTW View Post
    The thing about Demo is that it's just incredibly inconsistent over the course of a raid night. It also loses more damage than either Destro or Affliction from not being in melee, which is a privilege not often afforded a ranged class. And then pet swapping is just awkward and clunky, there's no two ways about it.

Not that it's a bad spec, per se, but if given the choice I'd go Affliction for most fights
    damn you and your staff.........
    GOD I"M JELLY

Edit: grats on it btw

On topic:http://i53.tinypic.com/d46zl.jpg link to my ui
    This is LuI

My raid frames only appear when in raid though so you can't se how awsome it looks.
    same thing with recount and omen aswell I only have itshow up in raid.
    Last edited by kushlol; 2011-08-23 at 01:04 PM.

Made by dubbelbasse

Quote Originally Posted by kushlol View Post
    No offense but you're delusional if you think a heavy movement fight like Major Domo H only sets you back a mere 300dps from movement.
    That really gave me a good laugh.
    I said it's only 300 dps behind affliction on a heavy movement sim, not 300 dps behind an optimal patchwerk encounter. The sim has demo at 6k dps lower than patchwerk and the aff sim is 5k dps behind patchwerk, point being that BOTH suffer from movement about equally. The person I quoted was complaining about demo being bad at movement, and while it does lose a lot of dps it isn't the worst by far, and is only slightly worse than aff.