Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mich55ael View Post
    I hear different stat priorities from so many different places.
    Crit and Mastery are almost the same increase, and Haste is nearly worthless because of the 2p on T13.

In PvP you would be taking Mastery over Crit.

Quote Originally Posted by BleedingHollowVeteran View Post
    Crit and Mastery are almost the same increase, and Haste is nearly worthless because of the 2p on T13.

In PvP you would be taking Mastery over Crit.
    I don't know how much you can trust his words, but here are Nooska's words about stats in the EJ-thread

mastery and crit have a very high synergy
    haste and crit have an okay synergy, though not as good as the one between mastery and crit
    haste and mastery diminish eachother - in all cases it would be better to go either full haste or full mastery, with full mastery being significantly better within the observed min/max

In addition I also found that
    mastery and crit are very close together in value
    mastery will be better then crit at more intervals than vice versa
    a balance of mastery and crit shows better results than going purely for one or the other
    while haste may show slightly better results at specific increases, it also does so at specific decreases, and shows loss just before and just after these points - this can only be due to dead time or shot shifting.
    haste will, apart from the specific shot shifting points, be a loss over mastery or crit at all other tested points
    http://elitistjerks.com/f74/t130590-...ve_stat_values
    Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post
    Often I just open the fridge instead of turning the lights on in the kitchen. I like that.

I think you should update the enchants tab before a mod updates it to 5.0.4
    "I can understand why gw2 fans are mad, they hyped their game for 2 years.
    Called all other games bad and it still pretty much failed in 2 weeks."

Quote Originally Posted by Tobblish View Post
    I think you should update the enchants tab before a mod updates it to 5.0.4
    5.04 was L85. 5.05 is what we're on now (aka L90). The guide is outdated.

10+ Year Old Account
    just a question, i saw the Noxxic stats priority and that one here, noxxic say haste over mastery and here, mastery over haste, i was wondering, why here haste is better than mastery and how much mastery should i have to be viable and still have other stats
    (atm im low geared but i have 24% mastery and my priority is crits haste then mastery, but i use Loque'anak to boost my mastery by 3k, how does that sound ?)

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...aeika/advanced
    Last edited by xindykawai; 2012-11-26 at 03:30 PM.

any1 know if its worth getting the sheildwall trinket and replacing my DMC (upgraded once) im bm btw? my other trinket is the jade bandit figurine

Quote Originally Posted by thunderdragon2 View Post
    any1 know if its worth getting the sheildwall trinket and replacing my DMC (upgraded once) im bm btw? my other trinket is the jade bandit figurine
    No. Get bottle of infinite stars off elegon with DMC upgraded twice.

Deleted
    Thanks for this guide, it helped me quite a lot

15+ Year Old Account
    Hey I'm leveling my Hunter (and I apologize if this question is asked earlier in the thread), and I don't know whether a Spirit Beast (Mastery) or a Serpent (Haste) is better for my personal dps. I bring a selection of pets, and summon whatever's not covered in the 5man, I just need a pointer for the priority if multiple things aren't covered.

Mastery>Stats>Crit>Haste?

This is for BM, if I was SV I'd have my Wind Serpent with me, but I'm not sure whether that would ever be better than missing Mastery either.

Quote Originally Posted by Mnevis View Post
    Hey I'm leveling my Hunter (and I apologize if this question is asked earlier in the thread), and I don't know whether a Spirit Beast (Mastery) or a Serpent (Haste) is better for my personal dps. I bring a selection of pets, and summon whatever's not covered in the 5man, I just need a pointer for the priority if multiple things aren't covered.

Mastery>Stats>Crit>Haste?

This is for BM, if I was SV I'd have my Wind Serpent with me, but I'm not sure whether that would ever be better than missing Mastery either.
    While leveling haste is really nice. I just aimed shot one hit everything. Mastery is pretty MEH when things die before your pet reaches them. Best pet buff is the serpent for sure (10% haste).

15+ Year Old Account
    Why hasn't this guide or the MM guide been updated for MoP? Seems kind of odd..
    What doesn't kill you, only makes you stranger

in 5mans it will also depend who else is there. while haste only increases melee+hunter dmg, crit affects all DPS (tank+dps a bit), and mastery benefits everybody (as mastery is specc specific)
    in a 5man setting I would go haste > crit > mastery in a personal dps persepective, but for the groups sake you should probably go mastery > crit > haste.
    (oh, as we are in the BM thread, you should bring the water strider as a crit pet. if 10% spelldamage is missing aswell, that will be the best choice for the group)
    don't really know where the stats pet lands, as I never had one until recently, never thought about it to much...

Deleted
    Yeah! Update or remove Sticky. Its so out of date.

As I don't have the time to update at the moment (and it'll probably be changed pretty soon with 5.2 anyway), I'll remove the sticky from this topic and lock it, to clean a little out. If no one takes over the surv guide, I'll probably try and update that myself when 5.2 comes around, as that's my prefered spec of choise.