Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

Interrupt Cheaters

when will this be fixed/removed/every who uses it banned?

What cheat?

Deleted
    What is this "Interrupt cheaters" you speak of?

Deleted
    there isnt an interrupt cheat you just fail

I know there was an addon for interrupting which many guilds used to insta interrupt novas on halfus, but I thought they fixed it ages and ages ago?

His/her Battlegroup just has too many rogues obvs.

i7 4690K/4.7GHz | GTX 960 SSC (x2 SLI) | 2x4GB G.Skill Ripjaws | Gigabyte Z97X SLI | Corsair CX600W | Corsair Air 540 Silver | Corsair H110i Cooler
    XL2430T @ 144Hz | Corsair K70 RGB Brown | Logitech G400S/800DPI+1.2 sens+Raw Input | QcK+

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Choice View Post
    I think he's referring to Counterspell.
    One should not make assumptions...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gnowo View Post
    One should not make assumptions...
    i dunno this OP is pretty stupid

Is it where you cast then use the "Lag Macro" so people can't kick you?

10+ Year Old Account
    Moar information plox.

Deleted
    Perhaps you should explain what this cheat is.
    Not a lot of serious answers will come your way with this limited amount of information.

an addon or "bot" that interrupts casts immediately every time, whatever they are doing.

and no it's not just lucky, I've had the same person interrupt me at 0.05-0.1 seconds consistently for entire bgs

Im not sure but maybe he is unabout the macro that will inturupt the closest target without targeting them

Swifty has a video about it

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Illana View Post
    and no it's not just lucky, I've had the same person interrupt me at 0.05-0.1 seconds consistently for entire bgs
    I'd say that you have a terrible connection.
    But hey, if you *really* think there is someone cheating, why not using the in-game report feature or post about this on the Blizzard forums?

It's not like you get any useful answers over here

Deleted
    an addon or "bot" that interrupts casts immediately every time, whatever they are doing.

no ur just an idiot or hes lucky

10+ Year Old Account

That'd be lag. Or your not doing so great.

Quote Originally Posted by hermedes View Post
    no ur just an idiot or hes lucky
    Yes there is a bot that can interrupt for you, infact I'm surprised people are doubting that a bot has been made for interrupts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Iyona View Post
    The general prioritation I chose is:

Looking good > mastery > stamina > parry = dodge > hit > expertise

As you can see, looking good is superior even to mastery.

15+ Year Old Account
    if it does it automatically every time you start a cast and the interrupt is off CD it's very easy to juke

i have no clue about what interrupt cheat you are reffering to.
    But i i have had a really weird one in a bg once.

was targetting a warrior who was busy with another player. i was far away and started casting. I was at his back. as soon as i started casting. Almost before the global cd was over he charged me and stunned me. then jumped back at his target.

And i really doubt that he had me on focus. Since i just came to him. started casting and boom.

But i think he was a bot. Really weird playstyle

And before yous go on the lagwagon.
    I never have more than 30 ms world and local. And i run at a stable 120 fps _ALL_ the time

15+ Year Old Account
    There is a bot that interrupts casts without changing target. It can be very hard to fake cast or get anything off when you are against a bot.

It is not that easy to fix. Basically what it does is to look in combat log for "XXX Starts casting YYY" and then it targets XXX and interrupts. I think with smarter programming you can even change it to only interrupt specific spells, if it already doesn't.

People who think it is not possible. We already have addons in game that warns you a player is casting what spell, so the recognition part is pretty much there, you only need a bot to execute a simple macro after it gets that trigger.
    Last edited by Deleo; 2011-08-17 at 10:57 AM.
    I've walked the realms of the dead. I have seen the infinite dark. Nothing you say. Or do. Could possibly frighten me.
    We are not monsters! We are not the mindless wretches of a ghoul army! NO! We are a force even more terrifying! We are the chill in a coward's spine! We are the instruments of an unyielding ire! WE ARE THE FORSAKEN!
    Those who do not stand with the Forsaken stand against them. And those who stand against the Forsaken will not stand long.