Holy power tracker? (AddOn)

Hi, ive been looking for a nice, good looking but simple (aslong it's set up) AddOn to keep track of my holy power. Any suggestions? I've used BitPala until now, but showing my beacon target and my Judgement of the Pure are just useless imo.

Thanks in advance

10+ Year Old Account
    Mess with the settings a bit, if you like BitPala. I'm sure you could change something in there to prevent it from showing what you don't want. d:

Deleted
    Power auras classic

I made a simple addon that is fairly configurable for Holy Power display - Raeli's Power Bar.

nugcombobar its small easy and fits anywhere on the screen

10+ Year Old Account
    i kind of like the blizz one but i use "Moveable holy power" mod to move it around the screen

Really easy to set Powa up for this purpose. This is the set I use, you can just install the addon and "Export Set" - copy/paste. Then you can play around with the position/size and animation settings.
    Code:
    Set=Page 3@
    Aura[49]=Version:4.22; b:0; g:0; thresholdinvert:true; icon:spell_holy_lightsgrace; r:0; begin:3; x:-32; bufftype:10; texture:72; PowerType:9; threshold:1; size:0.15; y:-202; texmode:2; finish:3@
    Aura[50]=Version:4.22; b:0; g:0; thresholdinvert:true; icon:spell_holy_lightsgrace; r:0; begin:3; bufftype:10; texture:72; PowerType:9; threshold:1; size:0.15; y:-202; texmode:2; finish:3@
    Aura[51]=Version:4.22; b:0; g:0; thresholdinvert:true; icon:spell_holy_lightsgrace; r:0; begin:3; x:31; bufftype:10; texture:72; PowerType:9; threshold:1; size:0.15; y:-202; texmode:2; finish:3@
    Aura[52]=Version:4.22; thresholdinvert:true; icon:spell_holy_lightsgrace; begin:3; x:-32; bufftype:10; texture:73; PowerType:9; threshold:1; size:0.15; y:-202; texmode:1; finish:3@
    Aura[53]=Version:4.22; thresholdinvert:true; icon:spell_holy_lightsgrace; begin:3; bufftype:10; texture:73; PowerType:9; threshold:1; size:0.15; y:-202; texmode:1; finish:3@
    Aura[54]=Version:4.22; thresholdinvert:true; icon:spell_holy_lightsgrace; begin:3; x:31; bufftype:10; texture:73; PowerType:9; threshold:1; size:0.15; y:-202; texmode:1; finish:3@
    Aura[55]=Version:4.22; b:0.498; g:0.9255; thresholdinvert:true; icon:spell_holy_lightsgrace; begin:2; x:-32; bufftype:10; texture:72; PowerType:9; threshold:1; size:0.12; y:-202; texmode:1; finish:2@
    Aura[56]=Version:4.22; b:0.5059; g:0.9373; thresholdinvert:true; icon:spell_holy_lightsgrace; begin:2; bufftype:10; texture:72; PowerType:9; threshold:2; size:0.12; y:-202; texmode:1; finish:2@
    Aura[57]=Version:4.22; b:0.7255; anim1:4; g:0.9255; thresholdinvert:true; icon:spell_holy_lightsgrace; begin:2; x:31; bufftype:10; texture:72; alpha:1; PowerType:9; threshold:3; size:0.12; y:-202; texmode:1; finish:2@
    (As with most of my Powa warnings they have multiple layers - like a dark backdrop, etc - to make them easier to see in an environment of any colour. Hence it's 9 warnings for the 3 charges (3x3). If you wish do go minimal you can copy only the second three or the last three (probably not the first three as those are the dark, semi-transparent backdrops).

Deleted
    i use NugComboBar, pretty lightweight and simple

http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-a...combo-bar.aspx

There are a few good possibilities:

- Power Auras
    - IceHUD
    - clcret
    My Gaming Setup | WoW Paladin (retired)

"This is not a dress. This is a sacred robe of the ancient psychedelic monks."

nugCombobar is perfect, tracks anything, lightweight, just perfect

Deleted
    Im using Power bars, it has a move and changeable (size/position) mana + holy power bar, which I really love to use myself.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Raeli View Post
    I made a simple addon that is fairly configurable for Holy Power display - Raeli's Power Bar.
    I can vouch for this one. Switched to it from NugCombobar, and while that addon sometimes "lagged" (showing as you have 3 holy power while in reality you don't), this one seems flawless, and it's also way more configurable.

Nice one mate, thanks!

I've been using clcret, its quick, dirty and effective. Before that I had a PowerAura pop up when I hit 3x HoPo. Either works really.

I am Murloc!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Get Power Auras and use these stings: http://powerauras.wikispaces.com/HolyPower

Nice, simple, easy to see and it has an audio queue for 3 HoPo.

10+ Year Old Account
    Power auras classic. You'll use it for Holy Power first, and then realize there's 101 other ways you can use it to improve your gameplay.

10+ Year Old Account
    Especially if you have alts, I'd suggest Combo Point Redux (CPR), it handles Holy Power, Combo Points, SoT stacks (Idk what for, but anyways), and most class related stacking stuff that should be tracked.

thanks to <ql1max> for sig