Mele cleave issues

As a boomkin I am having huge problems in 2's with my warlock. We do well against spell cleave and Healer/DPS teams. But we could go against a really bad mele cleave team and just get our face's roflrolled. Rogue's and warriors are my biggest counters. I honestly don't know how to beat them. Cloak of Shadows is just kicking my ass. Bladestorm through Natures Grasp is also hurting. We can't CC during those. Any help?

Deleted
    2v2's aint balanced, there's always some comp you cant win over no matter how retardet they are

I'm just curious which one of you dies first in the first smoke bomb?
    OT: there's nothing special you can do vs those classes except kite them ,while screaming ;]]
    You laugh at me because I'm different,I laugh at you cause you're all the same.
    ╔╗╔╗╔╗╗╔╔╗
    ╠╝║║║╗║║╠
    ╝╚╚╝╚╝╚╝╚╝

-_- dang... oh well....We can usually live through first smoke bomb...it's trying to reset after that Smoke bomb that's hard. If we can reset and get the jump we have a chance but rogues do soooooo much damage now it's just stupid.
    Last edited by Lirina; 2011-08-21 at 07:35 PM. Reason: spelling

10+ Year Old Account
    i despise 2v2... thats all i can say, while in an extremly rare situation some games can be fun, however 99.99% games are boring and long, just find a decent 3v3
    i7 4770k 4.6GHZ................................................ ¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨
    OCZ Arc 100 x2 (240g) RAID 0.........................°º¤ø„¸? Druid ,„ø¤º°¨
    Kingston HyperX 8 gig 2400.......................... ¸„ø¤º°¨ For Life! 0¤ø„¸
    Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 OC.......................... ¸„ø¤º°¨¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸ ¨°º¤ø