Alert: You are now living under shariah law

"Imagine one morning waking up, walking out your door, and seeing bright yellow posters plastered on the walls and telephone poles throughout your neighborhood that announce that you are now living in a 'Shariah Controlled Zone.' That is what is actually happening in several boroughs of London and other communities in the UK... and this could realistically happen in US cities within the next few years if we do not take legal precautions against 'Shariah Law' in our states.

This is more than a call or a march for 'Sharia Law' that has happened in recent months. This is a clear attempt to impose 'Shariah Law' on the residents of these communities by members of a Muslim organization called 'Muslims Against the Crusades.' These British citizens woke up one morning in late July to find those bright yellow posters plastered on their streets alerting everyone that they are entering, or already living in, a 'Shariah Controlled Zone'; a 'sinless city' where drinking, gambling, prostitution, drugs, playing loud music or having concerts is no longer permitted. To make matters more intimidating the non-Muslim residents had better watch out for this group's band of vigilantes that are ready to enforce the 'Shariah Laws.'

The riots in London and surrounding areas are overshadowing this story. However, it is these very riots that are symptomatic of the level of civil discontent, lack of individual responsibility, thuggery and disrespect for others that does exist today in some of Britain's social and economic class-warfare society. The extremes of wealth and poverty, the high levels of unemployment and continued uncertainty, along with the undisciplined nature of many of the rioters is making the UK, along with other European countries, very vulnerable to Islamic intervention.

According to Anjem Choudary, the fast-talking spokesman for 'Muslims Against the Crusades,' "Shariah Law is unstoppable in Europe." He claims that the British society is "broken, riddled with drugs, crime and prostitution" and believes that the British people are ready to "welcome Sharia Law." His plan is to flood cities in the UK with these 'Shariah is a Better Society' flyers and "put the seeds down for an Islamic Emirate in the long term."

After 9/11 Americans became much more aware of the danger of radical Islam and the Jihad against western societies. It has been courageous Americans, in the face of enormous public and political condemnation, who have been fighting for almost a decade against the political correctness of our social and political dialogue as they try to expose the dangers of the anti-democratic ideology of the Koran. They have recently been taking the brunt of politically correct finger-pointing as liberal leaning main stream media attempts to crucify them as the inspiration for Norway's mass murderer Anders Breivik.

Videos like the one linked here are necessary for the American public to see. Shariah Law has already entered various places of American life: finance, business and the courts. Greater demands are sure to follow.

Is this alarmist or a genuine concern? "

NOTE: Do not call me Islamophobic. I'm not Islamophobic. I just don't want to live under Shariah law, where I will be an infidel and be stoned to death for doing a crime. It is precisely calling people Islamophobic that has led to this. Because if you protest against this, then you are immediately branded "Islamophobic" and everyone feels badly.

Deleted
    I think my biggest problem with it would be that it'll be boring.

Deleted
    In the UK Shariah law is not the law in any location just these radical islamist's being pricks.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not exactly sure what the point of discussion is. Arrest anyone caught littering these signs everywhere, and anyone trying to intimidate another person doing legal actions.

Sure, they're nuts, but the only threat to the government is their own possible overreaction.

The Lightbringer eternalwhitemoon's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I don't see how this would fly in any way, shape, or form in the US. I just don't see it. Sorry.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Scotia View Post
    I think my biggest problem with it would be that it'll be boring.
    Good way to turn something rather serious into a complete joke.

Deleted
    If we're under Shariah law... That means I get the rights to have sex with my wife 3 times a week even if she doesn't want it? And we wouldn't call that raping? Hmm..

Deleted
    Don't get me started on this shit.

It brings my piss to a boil. I'm going to leave this thread now.

Deleted
    if I were to plaster yellow signs saying "in this area you have to hand over your wallet to this person" and have a picture of me on the sign, would you follow it?

Alarmist. You cant just walk into a neighbour hood and go "LOL No more sex, drinking, drugs or we beat you up!"

Putting up posters is one thing, following up on it would be illegal.

15+ Year Old Account
    Europe is losing it's culture. And if we do not start being defensive about it, then the more aggresive islamic culture will take over. Once tehre is a majority of those that want shariah law, nobody will ask the original British folk what their opinion is. They will have to bend over and go back 2000 years.
    It's ridiculous...

Do you know if the UK goverment is doing anything to prevent this kind of thing happening? I mean, even if they outlaw the Shariah Law, it's all about votes... if they get majority at any point, it can just as well be enforced some time later... This needs permanent solution tbh. I'm really not a fan of the idea of Europe turning into Eurabia.
    Last edited by Xzan; 2011-08-21 at 05:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by adimaya View Post
    if I were to plaster yellow signs saying "in this area you have to hand over your wallet to this person" and have a picture of me on the sign, would you follow it?
    If there were vigilantes willing to beat and kill me for disobeying, then yes, I would.

Quote Originally Posted by pickley View Post
    Alarmist. You cant just walk into a neighbour hood and go "LOL No more sex, drinking, drugs or we beat you up!"

Putting up posters is one thing, following up on it would be illegal.
    I don't think they care very much about it being legal.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiglits View Post
    If there were vigilantes willing to beat and kill me for disobeying, then yes, I would.
    and in return that would be robbery, which the police does not look very kindly on. and it's not hard to find the people responsible either if they are patrolling the area enforcing their beliefs.

15+ Year Old Account
    Whether or not this thread is intended to sound Islamophobic, I doubt it can go anywhere positive when we're talking about exposing "the dangers of the anti-democratic ideology of the Koran".

Closing this now.