Poll: Best game?

Deleted

The best Kingdom Hearts game

What is your favorite Kingdom Hearts game? I will only have Kingdom Hearts and Kingdom Hearts II as options for the poll.
    Just like always the OP should start. And my favorite KH game would be KHII, simply because it has funnier worlds and encounters.

I thought the second game was a lot easier than the first game, and the fact that the use of magic was a lot less important (or, at least, that's what I am remembering) was unfortunate. Despite those shortcomings, though, I enjoyed the story of the second game so much more. I definitely think it was better.
    "How absurd men are! They never use the liberties they have, they demand those they do not have. They have freedom of thought, they demand freedom of speech."-Soren Kierkegaard

"There are more things in heaven and earth than are dreamt of in your philosophy."-William Shakespeare

Original hands down for me.

It was a concept that was both strange and awsome. The story held together nicly and I absolutly loved the hidden bosses.

2 was great but held alot of glaring issues that poke me in the eye the entire time.

1) Alot of things are brought up and then dropped quickly, "hey we were in this field and now we are in this strange decrepit house I wonder what happened" "don't worry about it" "okay" (onward to game...) They hardly put anything into it, theres only a short one line conversation about it when they go to Hollow bastion. And there are other times when somthing like this was just... dropped.

2) There was a big change in character feeling and tone. The first was easy to figure out about what the characters where going on about. Sora had two main friends, there was a bit of a triangle between them for love interests. The plot goes on about Sora trying to find his friends and he eventually does while he worries about them throughout the journy. Then in 2, it takes a strange course where I question Sora's sexuality and wonder what happened to his old flame of his girly girl friend... hell one of the last scenes is Sora holding Riku's ass... too weak to move on his own... good cover...

3) Where the fuck did all these keyblades come from... Seriously, it was weird enough to see Micky using one at the very last 2 seconds of the first game. Then in the second EVERYONE has one. Sora, Riku, Roxas (though it makes sense if you want to get technical), Micky, then Kairi gets one for about 5 seconds... /facepalm

4) Don't get me started on the weirdness of the Undersea sing along game... While I personally hated Atlantica from the first game since I have a general hatred for water levels. It was just too strange to go around bashing baddies and then have a merry go happy button timer.

There's alot of other points I could mention but I'd rather not come off as too nit picky. Overall 2 was a great addition but it can't hold a candle to the first. The handhelds being a bit of a meh for me. Though I did enjoy CoM despite the dramatic shift in gamepay. Even enjoying the Ps2 redo of it with the voice acting and cut scenes (though my main bif with it could be how the copied the GBA's script to the letter with only a slight change that could go unnoticed easily.
    I AM the world's first Shadow Mage.

The original Kingdom Hearts didn't have these. That is why it's better.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

now they just need to rerelease them on the PSN and ill be a happy chappy

10+ Year Old Account
    It had to be the first one. The second one had many problems but it succeeded quite a lot on the first one. Unfortunately it was just too damn easy to complete, I barely had problems with the second KH and killed each boss in my first try. In the first one however I still get that big wtf moment when I die, in fact most bosses were incredibly difficult, even the last one.

Deleted
    The first one imo. The story is awesome and so was the concept of it. My favourite fight and cinematic has to be of Kingdom Hearts 2 at the last boss (which was very easy compared to the first game).